Chapter 15!

Chapter 14.  

Danielle's P.O.V

I made my way threw the crowd of screaming fans attempting to sign as many things as I could at once. After doing it so much it just comes naturally. My body guards practically threw me into the car. It took maybe fifteen minutes to get threw the crowd.

I pulled out my phone as we started driving I got a text from Stella.

Stella: we miss you xox here's a picture of drew yesterday (:

Attached was a picture of my nephew he was born two weeks ago which means it been almost si months Harry and I haven't been together. I've been doing pretty good lately.

I got more tattoos two but there just little like in between my fingers and on my anckle stuff like that. I now have sixteen.

I turned nine teen three weeks ago. Talk about a bash. The boys were there well 4/5 were missing one and I'm ok with the fact he wasn't there. I mean it would be nice to see him but I've spent almost 99% of my time attempting not to think about him or read the articles of the girls he's been with cause they only want to make me cry. He might not be in my life anymore but he still has control over my emotions.

Danielle Ross: seven million followers! Crazy stuff thanks guys! @justinbieber you owe me Starbucks now.

I sent the tweets within seconds I hate hundreds of reply's, re tweets and favorites.

Justin and I have became the closest people ever due to the fact that were together a lot. He's like one of my closest friends.

Danielle Ross: I'm hosting this years 2012 music award! So pumped. I'll also be preforming better watch xoxo.

I slipped my phone back into my pocket and exited the car. I had an interview with some people here in LA and I was already running late.

We shoveled threw the fans and into the building my hair and make up was already done so I was pushed on stage right away.

"Today on the show we have, Danielle Ross!" The interviewer announced I smiled and walked onto the stage waving. We did out hellos and I sat on the couch. "So Danielle you're album just released a few months ago and may I say amazing just brilliant"

"Awh thanks glad you like it"

"so were gonna attempt to make this fun just bare with us" she smiled I laughed and nodded. "So if you weren't as successful as you are now where would you be?"

"Um. I would probably still be in London or at music school I applied last year but then this started and I just never went"

"Very interesting. So you and Justin posted a video of you guys dancing look at this everyone" she laughed then a video of us dancing to some t-pain song came on. I was wearing a Justin bieber shirt and he was wearing a Danielle Ross shirt.

"Oh god" I laughed so did the audience "we got bored backstage"

"so you do this? Wow must have been really bored" she laughed I giggled.

The interview went on for another thirty minutes I preformed then I was done. Now to rehearsals for the teen choice awards.

Harry's P.O.V

We finished our interview and I headed to my house. The boys and I spend alot less time together considering we spend twelve hours of the day with each other we don't add on unless we have to.

I threw my bag on the couch of the empty house and went over to the fridge.

Danielle Ross: looonnnnnngg day. Dinner with the second fam tonight. Twitpic.com/jeoic8!