Part 3

Halfway going to your house Jimin brings you down you then start to walk he grabs your hand and you guys walk. You get to your house you start opening the door you then look at him.
"Come in"
He goes in while you then close the door.
"Feel free to sit on the couch and turn on the tv."
"Ok," he smiles and sits down.
You go to the kitchen and see a letter on the counter. You open it and start reading it.

The letter:
Sorry sweetheart I won't be coming home until tomorrow I have to stay but I left some food in the fridge just heat it.
-Mom

"She won't come again," you think to yourself.

You look down at the floor you then see shoes in front of you. You lookup.
"What's the matter Y/n?"
"Oh um, my mom isn't coming until tomorrow that's it," you say as your eyes start to water.
Jimin immediately hugs you.
"Don't worry I'm here now why don't we go to your room"
You break the hug and hold his hand taking him to your room you open it and he sits on your bed.
"How about we go to sleep I'll sleep with you well if you want I'll sleep on the floor you're probably tired of what we did" he smirks.
"YAH" you smile. " I have to take a shower first"
"Ok go ahead don't worry I won't do anything"

You go shower you then dress quickly and come out of the bathroom you see Jimin laying on some blankets on the floor you smile. You then turn off the lights and go to your bed. After a few minutes of silence, you whisper to Jimin.
"Jimin are you awake."
"Yeah why" he responds.
"The floor is hard come sleep here with me"
"No, it's ok"
"Please I don't want your back to be hurting"
"Are you sure"
"Yeah"
He gets up and lays down beside you he pulls you into a hug he kisses your forehead.
"Good night Y/n"
"Good night Jimin"
You peck his lips and go to sleep feeling safe.

All of a sudden you wake up scared you look at your clock and see it's 2:30 in the morning you then decide to go get a drink of water. So to get off the bed, you need to go over Jimin who is sleeping.
"Ok, here I go," you think to yourself.
You managed to get off without waking him you then go to the kitchen and serve yourself a glass of water. You drink it staring at the window. You then start thinking
"Maybe I should give Jimin a chance I mean he's here with me and I feel safe with him I don't think he'll break my heart."
So deep in thought you then felt hands wrap your waist you got startled.
"It's me Y/n Jimin"
He lays his head on the crook of your neck holding onto you.
"What are you doing awake at this time you know we have school tomorrow right."
"Yeah, I just came to get a glass of water I was thirsty."

He then turns you around and picks you up on the counter and looks at you.
"Y/n would you be my girlfriend"
You smile.
"Of course I wanna be your girlfriend."
He smiles and hugs you.
"Ok let's go to sleep"
He picks you up and carries you towards the room where you both then fall asleep. You wake up to see Jimin gone so you then start your normal routine. As you go out of the room you smell food coming from the kitchen your mom sees you.
"Good morning sweetie come eat."
You smile you sit down and start eating.
"Who was that who was here."
"Oh um that's Jimin, my boyfriend. He stayed over so I wouldn't be alone here like always."
"Oh ok, he said he'll be back he just needed to go shower and change."
"You're not mad I have a boyfriend or brought a boy here"
"No why would I be mad he seems like a good kid and if you accepted him that means he's a good guy you wouldn't accept whoever," she says.
"You're right"
The doorbell rings.
"Now go open the door."
You open the door Jimin pecks your lips then greets your mother.
"Come have breakfast before you two go to school."
"Ok," he says shyly as he sits down and starts eating.
Your mom clears her throat
"So um Jimin do you live alone or with your parents?"
You just lookup.
"What are you planning mother," you think to yourself.