Part 1

You were calmly sitting at your desk as normal paying attention in class while everyone was working.
"Y/n can I talk to you for a second?" The teacher called you.
"Yeah sure."
"You're a straight-A student so can you stay and tutor Park Jimin."
"Ok yes, I can do that."
You look back and see Jimin smirking at you. You head back to your seat putting your head down you start thinking to yourself.

"Why him out of all of my classmates and why me why am I always a straight-A student."

The bell rings you go to the restroom to then come back and tutor Jimin.
You were heading outside until you then get pressed against the wall you see it's Jimin in front of you.
"Hi tutor where are you going don't tell me you're trying to leave without tutoring me" he smirks.
"No, I was just going to the restroom and come back."
He leans closer to you and whispers in your ear.
"Ok then you know what you're kind of cute"
You stay serious and he lets you go.
On your way to the restroom, you start thinking to yourself.

"I can't fall for him he's just going to play me ok Y/n let's get it together and stop thinking about him. Oh but I have to tutor him ugh."

After going to do your business you drag yourself to the classroom and see Jimin waiting for you.
"Ok Y/n go ahead I have to go to a meeting," the teacher says while he was packing his things then leaves. "But Mr." you slightly saw he was gone and stay standing there. You then look at Jimin who then stands up and starts walking to you. You start taking steps back.
"What are you doing," you say as he still walks.
"You came and now we're both alone what should I do," he says and pins you to the wall. You try to move so you push him making him move back a little freeing yourself but he just pins you again with your wrists above your head.

"You know Y/n you're quite strong but not enough"
You smirk "Are you sure about that"
You managed your way to get out of his grip so you quickly ran to the door. As you are close to the door you felt hands wrap around your waist and pull you back. Jimin turns you around picking you up and places you on the nearest table. He stands in between your legs and looks at you.
"You know I wasn't lying when I said you are cute if I'm honest with you I've liked you since I first saw you during the first week of school"
You look away to the side "Yeah sure."
He grabs your chin softly making you look at him
"I'm not lying I know you think I'm a player but I would never play you"
You just look at him
"You see Jimin I'm not trying to be heartbroken anymore ok"
"Oh I see" he starts rubbing your thigh going up your skirt a little bit.
"So you don't feel any affection towards me you don't like me not even a little bit"

You lean closer going towards his ear and whisper to him.
"No not even a little bit"
Jimin looks at you and smirks at what you did surprisingly he liked it.
"Now let's go study I need to tutor you," you say trying to get off. He then puts his hands on both of your legs not letting you move.
"Come on Jimin"
"Fine then let's study" he lets you go.
You think to yourself

"Thank god I was about to give in." He would tease you a lot when he had the chance now that you two are alone anything can happen.

You and Jimin sit across from each other. You start teaching him the material for the upcoming test.
"Y/n let's make this fun how about if I get something right I get something in return," he says you then look at him confused but give in to what he was saying.
"Ok sure." He isn't that smart right you think to yourself. You ask him a question and he answers it right he then looks at you smiling.
"Ok Jimin what do you want"
"I want a kiss."