Chapter IV, Josh Xavier White

-Zeke-

I was deeply lost in my mind when Sharon snapped. I felt sorry for Leah. For what she had to become. No one deserved to be treated like piece of shit. But who was I to complain?

"Sharon, I think that's enough," I rebuked calmly. Leah tend to be taken aback. She might be as lost as I was. Not to mention she'd been doing that twice since yesterday. Books really got her bad.

"We need to talk," someone whispered from my back. I turned my head and saw the face of someone I tried to avoid that whole time.

I heard Sharon was talking about our food to Leah before.

"Uhm, Leah? Don't bother to bring mine. Thanks," I gave her a simple smile. She seemed had lost again that she didn't answer or react anything.

"Shar, I'll be outside," I looked at her. How could she do this? I was going to give her a kiss when the memory flashed through my head. I felt awful so I decided not to and went outside.

"What was that all about, man?" I wasn't ready for the interrogation. Let's play dumb,

"What was it look like?" I smirked. He was standing a meter in front of me and ready to throw a brick to my head in any time. Not a word he let out. He gave me his deadly look.

"What did you expect it to be? Sharon snapped Le--"

"You know that's not what I mean, dumb-ass." Josh knew me too well. He knew I avoided him and his questions.

"I like Sharon," he gave me an I-know-you-lie look.

"Look here, suicidal boy. You know you're a terrible liar and you're talking to me, so just let it over, man. What's behind the scene?" Suicidal boy, I took it way too serious and gave me flashbacks. I acted like I didn't care and ignored it.

"You smiled. Why did you smile anyway?" I tried to cornered him. The past about him and Sharon just not good. It was dreadful. Sharon hurted Josh once and she just passed like it was nothing. She cheated on him in front of his eyes and she said Josh couldn't take it easy.

He was obsessed with her and that incident gave him a trust issues for girls. He was a good guy tho, he still is and she was just his worst nightmare alive.

"Because I knew it wasn't like what it looked like and I think I don't need to explain it for you to understand, Zeke," Josh said in harsh tone.

"Alright, dude, loosen up. You should have known, man. All of these stuffs? It's your expert field," I glanced at the big clock on the front gate. 09.43. Right now, I just need to spin out the time.

"No, I don't. Please, enlighten me." And by that time, the blondie came in our way. You are my saviour. I wouldn't know what else to say if she didn't come.

"Sorry to interrupt. Have you boys done?" Still the same with her arrogant smile. Before I could answer, Josh opened his mouth, "Of course, young lady," he smirked.

He was tough enough to not rip her head off. She smirked back and pulled my hands to leave. The bell rang seconds after.

As we walked, I could feel he was still staring at me. I turned my head and gave him I'm-sorry look. He still smiling.

I wondered what kind of plan he had in his mind. He was an unpredictable, unbelievable and unimaginable guy. He could turn from peevish to cheerful in no time. Funny to serious, open to mysterious guy, like I said, he was unpredictable. But I'm glad I had him.

He was the one and only person who could understand me.

Now I'm being dramatic.

I didn't know for how long should I hide. I couldn't avoid him for the rest of my life. I said I would explain him later. When is later exactly?

Author's
Well, hello again!!(:
So, this is the 4th part and I'm really happy with the readers right now so I'm pretty excited to get this going!(:
I hope you love it and keep reading cause it just means the world for me.
Please, don't mind to leave a comment about my book or give me some advices. It would be an honour to be advised by you all!(:
If you like it, a vote would be very nice of you and.. THANKS!!