🌻Tangled Up🌻

Flora: "This is the story of how I died." A female voice said as the tale was to begin looking at a wanted poster of the wanted female thief. "But don't worry, this is actually a very fun story, and the truth is, it isn't even mine. This is the story of a boy named Rapunzel. And it's starts with the sun. Once upon a time a single drop of sunlight fell from the heavens. And from this small drop of sun grew a beautiful magic golden flower. It had the ability to heal the sick and injured." She said honestly as she looked up seeing a haggard old man walking towards the flower. "Oh! You see that old man over there? You might want to remember him. He's kind of important." She said as the scene switched to a island of a growing kingdom. "Centuries passed and a jump, skip and a boat right away there grew a kingdom. The kingdom was ruled by a beloved king and queen. And the queen was about to have a baby. But she got sick, really sick. She was running out of time, and that's when people start to look for a miracle. Or in this case, a magical golden flower." She explained honestly before seeing the haggard old man again removing a fake bush to unveil the Sundrop flower to his eyes. "Ah! I told you he'd be important. You see instead of sharing the sun's gift, this man, Father Gothel, hoarded it's healing power and used it to keep himself young and handsome for hundreds of years. And all he had to do was sing a special song."

Gothel: Removed his hood from his head and looked at the sundrop and began to sing to it moving his hands around it slowly

Gothel: Removed his hood from his head and looked at the sundrop and began to sing to it moving his hands around it slowly. "Flower, gleam and glow. Let your power shine, make the clock reverse bring back what once was mine. What once was mine.~" He sang as his haggard old self faded away into a tall, dark, powerful and handsome man smirking devilishly as he breathed in the Sundrop's pollen and quickly covered up the flower as he heard footsteps approaching while unknowingly to him his lantern knocked the faux bush away to reveal the flower to the Corona royal guards as Gothel hide in the forest shadows and now he had to be patient and wait.

Flora: Shivers in disbelief as well disgust. "You get the gist. He sings to it, he turns young. Creepy, right?" She asked while the Sundrop taken and healed the queen along with the soon to be newborn baby. "The magic of the golden flower healed the queen. A healthy baby boy, a prince was born, with beautiful golden hair. I'll give you a hint, that's Rapunzel." She said while smiling as the king placed his son's new crown onto his head making the baby laugh. "To celebrate his birth, the king and queen launched a flying lantern into the sky. And for that one moment, everything was perfect. And then that moment ended." Gothel snuck into the royal bed chamber of the king and queen finding the infant prince sleeping soundly in his crib as an elderly man once more.