Halloween

Let's pretend that the Corona Virus ended at this time, but i hope you all are staying safe and washing your hands. love you all!

Ben's POV

I wake up and brush my teeth. I put my Ikea hat, a collar shirt and a sleeve shirt on top, and pants. Yeah, but the Ikea hat is iconic.

I then text Amelia. We've been dating for 9 months. 

Ben - Hey, how's your day?

Amelia - Pretty good, yours?

Ben - It's good too, what do you want to do today?

Amelia - Well, it's halloween, soooooo we can go together

Ben - Okay, who are we gonna be?

Amelia - I was thinking we can be Peanut Butter and Jelly

Ben - That's a good idea!

Amelia - Yeah, okay, anyways, gotta go, my brother wants me to do the laundry, but when I'm done let's meet up at Spirit Halloween at 3 pm.

Ben - K, bye  ❤️

Amelia - Bye ❤️

I then make breakfast, which is cereal, because I can't cook. Jk, I know how to cook, but just lazy to not make myself a pancake or something like that.

I finish eating and watch youtube for some time. I then check the time, 2:45. I get ready and start my car to go to Spirit Halloween. I arrive and meet up with Amelia.

"Hello, mr. handsome!" She says while walking up to me.

"Hello, mrs. beautiful, let's pick the outfits, shall we?" I say to her.

"We shall." She says while laughing.

We arrive at the store and find our costumes. I go to the vampire section and find the costumes.

"Hey, Amelia, I found it!" I say.

"Thanks! I can always count on you!" She says giving me a kiss.

"Aww, you're welcome, now let's pay before a monster start's chasing us." I tell her sarcastically.

"Okay, then." She says.

We pay for our costumes, but before we leave, Amelia checks one of the jump scare props. 

"Hey, I bet you will get scared by this clown." She tells me.

"Oh please, me? scared?" I tell her.

I go to the clown and it jumps at me. Not really, but it scares me. Get it. Jump. Scare. Okay, I'm gonna go now. When the clown jump scares me, I let out the loudest scream ever.

"AHHHHH!" I scream

"Oh my gosh, are you a girl now?" She asks me.

"Oh, excuse me? You try then." I tell her.

She steps on the x mark and the clown scares her.

"AHHHHH!" She lets out.

"Hah! Who's girlier now." I tell her.

"Oh, please." 

We then finally leave the store and go back to my house.

"Your house looks good." She tells me.

"Thanks!" I say.

"Okay, let's try the costumes!" She says excitedly.

"Okay." I say.

Amelia changes in a bathroom and I change in my room. I finish changing and wait for Amelia. Amelia gets out of the bathroom and my jaw drops down to the floor.

"You look amazing." I say to her.

"No, you look amazing!" She says to me.

"Aw, thanks, but you're beautiful!" I tell her.

"Thanks." She says.

Then we both kiss. We stop smooching all over each other and she does makeup look. She finishes and we look like the food itself.

I check the time once again. 8:30 pm.

"I guess it's the right time to go now." I tell her.

"Yeah, let's go." She says while gabbing her trick or treat bag.

I also film throughout the journey. I check the time again, I gotta stop checking the time. Anyways it's like 11:30 pm.

"Should we head back home?" I ask Amelia, with our bags full of candies.

"Yeah, it's getting late anyways." She tells me.

"Before we go...." I say while she's looking at me.

"I love you." There, I said it, oh noooo, what did I do.

"I love you, too!" She says while giving me a kiss.

Never mind, she will always be in my heart.

*The End*

A/N: I hoped you enjoyed this series! and Thank you for #2 on benoftheweek! I love you all!