The Mall

I woke up to a pillow hitting my face. Oh wonder who could that be?

"Wake up, you butthead!" My brother says while continuing hitting my face with a pillow.

"Okay, okay, okay! Stop doing that, will ya?!" I said almost yelling.

"Jeez, okay, it''s just a pillow." He said walking out of my room.

"A pillow with some strong strength, is what just happened seconds ago." I say going to my bathroom.

I brushed my teeth and this name was bothering me a bit. Ben. Wait, was that guy who I bumped into at the café restaurant?

 Anyways, I finish brushing my teeth and then I go downstairs to make breakfast. I make waffles and orange juice. 

Not to brag, but I was in cooking class for 8 years, so I know how to make waffles. I finish and go to the dining table where my brother is. 

We both eat in silence while watching Peppa Pig. Yes, I know, a bit childish of me, but who can't like peppa pig? 

"Mom wants us to go to the mall, to buy clothes for us." My brother broke the silence.

"Come on, she knows I don't like shopping." I say.

"Please!!!" He looks at me with puppy dog face.

"Okay, fine! But this will be the last time i'm going to the mall." I tell him.

"Okay, thanks!" He tells me with a mouth full of waffles in his mouth.

We both finish eating and I go back to my room to change. I change into this.

"When are we leaving?" I ask my brother

"Right now. Mom said to do it like right away because she doesn't like us wearing sweats or something like that." My brother tells me.

"Hm, weird, okay let's go." I say.

We both walk to Forever 21 because that is like the closet mall near our apartment. We both look for clothes that suit us.

While I was looking, I bump into someone and fall onto my butt. How many times do I have bump into someone?! I might just be clumsy or dumb. 

"We got to stop meeting like this." The guy said. 

Wait, it's the guy from the café restaurant. Ben. He holds out his hand and I grab it to pull myself up.

"Oh um, we meet once again. You're Ben, right?" I ask.

"Yup, and I believe the only way to meet someone is by bumping into one another." He says.

"Oh um, I never got your name." He tells me.

"Oh, I'm Amelia." I tell him

We stare at each other for about 10 seconds.

"Soooooo, I got everything I need, so we need to go." My brother comes in.

"Oh, whose this friend?" He asks me.

"Oh, my name is Ben." Ben holds out his hand.

"HI! I'm Wyatt, nice to meet you!" He says shaking his hand.

"So are we gonna go?" He tells me.

"Oh um yeah." I say.

"Bye, Ben!" I shout to him.

"Bye, Amelia!" He shouts back.

We both pay for our stuff and head back home.

***********************************

Back Home

"So, do you like him?" Wyatt asks me.

"Mmmmm, maybe." I tell him.

"Oooooooooooh, someone has a crush!" He tells me.

"I do not!" I fight back.

"Do to!" He fights back.

"I do not!" I shout.

"Do to!" He shouts back.

"Are we done?!" I shout.

"No!" He tells me.

Then silence. Then we started laughing hysterically.

"No, but seriously, I think you like him." He play fights.

"You sure?" I tell him.

"Double, triple sure." He says.

He leaves to go back to his room with all his new clothes. I do the same.

But do I actually like him?

A/N:

Heyyyyyyy! welcome back! Hope you enjoyed this chapter. What do you think is gonna happen next?