Chapter 6:

I showed Andrea, Arden, and Lauren my hotel. They slept in my hotel because they were to lazy to get up lol.

It was the morning and Andrea said "so who's that guy that was next to you"? I was nervous to say I liked him, my head was about to explode because I was thinking to much.

Andrea said "hello are you there, answer me" and I said sorry I was thinking. Andrea said "what are you thinking of"?

I didn't want to say anything so I just said "nothing". She had the face of you're lying to me and I will find out.

Everyone else was sleeping and I was like "fine I will tell you but DON'T TELL ANYONE, I MEAN LIKE NO ONE!!

She said "okayy tell meee" and I said I have a little crush on him. She said "awwww that's cute oh you guys need a ship name like Jackxpenn".

We both heard a knock so Andrea opened the door and it was Jack and Ricky. Arden and Lauren was getting ready to go eat breakfast.

Andrea yelled RICKYY I MISS U SO MUCH. Jack said "hello my name is Jack" and Andrea,
Lauren, and Arden said their name.

I bet Arden is thinking he's cute and I said "should we go" and they all said "yes let's go"! Arden kept talking to Jack and I really didn't care because I'm not a jealous type.

We got out of the car to eat breakfast and then something happen. I didn't know she was going to do that.