Chapter 4: playlist live here we come

I'm getting off the airplane and I have to get my bags. Jack said "hey do you need any help" and I actually did but I said "no thank you". We got out of the airport and I checked my phone and it said @thatsojack: can't wait to spend these days with Ricky and Jenn.

I smiled and Twitted @jennxpenn: same here! It was kind of funny because he was right next to me. We were waiting for our cab but then I heard are names like JENN!!! RICKYYY!!! JACKK!!!

We ran into Taco Bell because why not jk. Ricky said "excuse me can you lock the doors because we are youtubers and the fans are going to kill us please!

They locked the doors and we all said "thank you!!" Are cab is here and then I got an idea. We go to the drive through and run. We did it, we are in the car and going to are hotel.

I have a hotel all to myself yas. Ricky and jack had a hotel together and I was jumping around I don't know why. Ricky and jack knocked, I said "come in". I was playing cards and then jack said "I'm the beast at this" and I said "really" then we both smiled.

It was night time and I we all had to go to sleep because we have meet and greet. They went back to the hotel and I turned off the tv but thinking "what if he doesn't like me".