MAGIC

Liam jumps back holding Dianna by her arms softly. She has this foolish look on her face. In that moment, Mark is rushing into them, not so fond of that kiss. – Dianna! Mark is coming this way, so remember this is not real, ok? - Liam says serious though he would like to kiss her back. Dianna giggles –Spell! Right! I’ll be good- She smiles and Liam is trying to come up with something. –Can I kiss you again? Just to be sure! - Dianna says and grabs his face but Liam leans back fighting against his own heart. –Dianna! – He pouts and she shakes her head. 

-What are you doing? Why are you kissing my girlfriend? - Mark yells and pushes Liam hard. In that moment Maia rushes to them followed by Zayn that tries to separate Mark from beating up Liam. Martina hurries too as Niall stares at her constantly. –Sorry! She lost a bet! – Martina says almost begging to Mark as Liam and Dianna stare. –What? Explain please – Mark says upset and as Clare joins them with Louis, Martina just says – We were playing truth or dare… and… - She’s trying to stop world war 3 and Clare ads – I dare her to kiss Liam! – She says and Maia and Martina nod too. Mark is still confused but Martina and Clare would totally prank Dianna, especially Clare so he decides to believe them – Ok, just try to come up with another joke next time! - Mark says and half smiles grabbing Dianna from her waist. Liam breathes again – Yes, girls! I’m not a toy, you know? – And he winks at Martina for saving him from a beat up. 

Niall holds Martina tight from the back – She’s so nice and clever and perfect! – He’s drooling over her and Maia tries to separate them but Zayn holds her hand tight – She’s not my Maia, but she’s cool- He says and Maia shakes her head. Clare is staring at them and this is clearly getting out of hands as Liam grabs Zayn. Louis caresses Clare arm and she jumps back – Ok, girls! - She yells – Meeting outside now! – And they nod but the guys stare sad –Where are you going? – Niall says and kneels before Martina – Don’t leave me! – And Maia slaps his head – We’re just going outside to talk, lover! – She jokes and Zayn frowns – I’m your lover! Forever! – And Maia sighs – Yes, hold that thought! – And Zayn closes his eyes smiling – Like this? - Clare chuckles and replies – That’s the way! - And they head outside with Liam who smiles to Clare and Martina for saving him from Mark. Maia stops – Where’s Shay? – And they look at each other concerned.

Outside Harry is rubbing Shay’s back and she is smiling like a fool. –You have the most beautiful eyes I ever seen – Harry says and kisses her nose softly.  –You have the loveliest smile! – She says and Harry blushes. –No, you have it! - He says leaning into her. Shay closes her eyes; she has been waiting for this moment since she met him. Shay doesn’t care about the spell, she believes in love and she believes love is deserved. Harry is almost brushing her lips with his when someone pulls them apart abruptly.

-No! Let me be with her! – Harry pouts as Liam drags him away from Shay. –Not your time yet, pal! – Liam says firmly and places Harry with the rest. They are all protesting. –Why are you being such a fun spoiler! - Louis yells and Niall nods – We were having fun with the most adorable ladies here! - Zayn fists hands with him, smiling. Liam rubs his neck – Just stay here and then we’ll have a talk! - He demands and nods to one of the security guys to keep them there. –Hey! Don’t that, man! I need my Maia! – Zayn yells as Liam walks out.

- What were you thinking! - Clare asks loudly to Shay that is upset. – I told you! I will have fun as Madame told us! – She replies and Martina sighs. She is one of the most hurtful since she always wanted Niall but not like this. – Shay, we know but we told you- Maia points outside – That man, telling you all those loving things, is not HARRY! - She finishes emphasizing the last part. Shay crosses her arm and looks down. – This is a mess! You almost made Mark beat Liam up! – Martina shouts and the rest glances since she is mainly quiet and never get on her nerves. – Why did you wish upon all of us? If you wanted to pretend you’re Harry’s love, you just could have wished for that! – And Shay stares – I’m sorry, I was only thinking about how nice it would be to see all of us happy! – She defends herself – Madame took the spell into another level on her own terms! – And Liam shakes his head –Whatever this is, since it doesn’t matter in which purpose was, we will have to come up with another plan- He says still with the taste of Dianna’s lips on his. Maia nods – I hate to say this but if you can’t beat them, join them – And the others stare in wonder. Clare, smart as she is, says – So we should follow this crazy Lovecraft until it goes puff? – And it doesn’t seem so wrong. – Look, if we avoid them or try to hide, they will come after us either way, so we just listen to them and smile, it shouldn’t be so hard, right? – Maia says shrugging. – It shouldn’t but the thing is – Clare asks worried about Martina’s reaction – When it’s over… will they remember? – Maia looks at Liam and they have no idea.