CHAPTER 2- LITTLE BLACK DRESS

After the show the girls decide to pay a visit to Madame Emerald that is dancing around in her black dress.

-WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? - Dianna is the first to react and Madame turns his head; the girls are nervous.

-I've been dancing! - She replies giggling - Tomorrow it's the BLACK SUIT PARTY, girls! You're all going to look amazing, some say black is the absence of color… - She grins- But actually it’s the collision of all of them!  - Madame giggles – That reminds me of certain girls and boys! – She laughs freely and dances around the girls but Maia catches her eyes.

-Have you? - Maia tries to figure out how to ask about this situation; since Shay did make a wish and the boys were acting weirdly.  They just avoid them until they get some answers. -If you want to know about the wish; don't worry- Madame asks and is now spraying something all over the girls. -It only lasts 7 days and then puff! - She marks the last word and the girls jump back at the same time.

-Listen, I don't believe in this stupid thing, so can you please tell them it's just a joke from the boys!- Dianna pouts since she's the one with a boyfriend and Liam acting that way could really mess things up.

Clare and Martina are holding hands like they do when they are nervous and Shay is looking down. Madame walks over Shay and smiles - But this one was strong....- She smiles - Am I right, sweet Shay? - She ads and Shay does love having Harry finally paying attention. Maia grabs Shay's arm -What did you wish for?- she asks concerned and Madame starts singing - My spells only reveal what the heart is holding back... - And Clare stares -So basically you're saying they are flirting with us because they are in love?- That's the way Clare speaks, directly and simple. -I love how simple you make things, Clare....- Madame caresses her cheek - I say you enjoy this and then - She shrugs - Time will tell! - And dancing slowly she leaves. Dianna follows her but once she leaves the tent, nobody is around except them.

The boys are excited, the show went great and the adrenaline is still in the air. Niall is jumping and grinning - Where's Martina? I feel like asking her out! - He claims happy and Harry spins around - Have you notice the way Shay gets blushed? - He sighs - It's like an angel! - Louis is texting Clare - I have to hear Clare's voice! She always takes such a good care of me! - Even Zayn is staring at his phone - No one compares to Maia! She has the most beautiful.... everything! - And kisses his phone. The only one staring awkwardly is Liam. - Ehmm... guys? What are you doing? - He asks serious and pushes Zayn -Hey! That's my sister, you little monster! - And Zayn nods - I'll marry her! - Liam notices they are acting bizarre. -Ok, stop! - He speaks loud - Leave the girls alone! What's gotten into you, lads?! Behave already!  - He pouts and the others don't even seem to listen.

From outside, Dianna is sneaking in and she sighs in relief when she notices Liam is not under anything but a part of her doesn't feel so nice. Maia places a hand on her shoulder and Dianna jumps from the surprise -Crap, Maia! You scared me! - She says and Maia stares in wonder - So, did you hear something? - And Dianna smiles - Liam's voice... he has a lovely voice! - But snaps when she sees Maia's shocked face - What? - Maia asks and Dianna shakes her head - Definitely they are under some kind of influence....- She walks as far as the tent - Maybe she drugged them! - Dianna says frowning as she joins the rest.

Shay stares - What did you hear? - And Martina notices Niall is calling her repeatedly. -Girls, Niall keeps calling me- Clare grabs her own phone and there are missed called from Louis - Yeah, I have a few calls myself - She frowns and Shay is texting Harry back grinning like a fool when Maia grabs her phone quickly - You! Jeez, Shay! You made a mess! - And Shay glares - Well, I don't know about you, but I will enjoy this week- She says not entirely sure - You heard Madame, we only have 7 days!- And Clare crosses her arms - You're a genius - She says sarcastic as ever - What do you think it will happen after this "spell" goes puff? - And they all look at each other since no one thought about that. -I will talk to Liam! - Maia says - From what Dianna heard he's not into whatever happened and besides he is my brother- And the rest nod but Dianna plays with her hair and grins like a fool. - He's handsome, your brother is hot!  - She says and the others steps back - OMG! You got it, Dianna! - Clare laughs - You are under the spell! And it is weird since it should be Liam! - Dianna turns red. -I'm not into anything! Don't be silly! - She says shrugging and Martina asks her - What's your boyfriend’s name? - And Dianna replies instantly - Liam! Duh! - And now they reassure whatever is going on, got her and not Liam. Dianna covers her mouth - I'm screwed! - She pouts.