[blurb]

All rights reserved. No part of this work may be reproduced in any form without the permission in writing from the copyright owner.

© Anne Lia 2014

In truth, it started in the city—the center of the world.

Even though she was a tried and true city girl, she didn't know that there was something in the world other than work, family, friends, and drinking. She only knew routine and order, not culture or nature or something even more beautiful.

And then he dropped into her life with those forest green eyes, that teasing smile, and his own retro taste in music. That was when she began to live—when she went into the woods with him willingly.

They thought nothing could stop them. She thought nothing could change the way she looked at him, because he was gorgeous, wonderful, charming.

But love, like everything else, falls apart in the end after all.

Hi, and welcome to Headlights!

I wrote this a while ago when I started to get serious about writing on Wattpad. Thus, my writing skills then are absolutely not reflective of my writing skills now. I'd been trying to write my first serious(ish) novel, and I realize now that I may have been trying a little too hard in that area... Now, nevertheless, I hope you guys enjoy this! There are some tidbits in here that I kind of like, and I hope you feel the same.

As you read, I challenge you to guess what my inspiration for this book is. I make it pretty blatantly obvious, but that's all right.

Sincerely,

Anne