"Kiss me, I'm dying just to see you again": IV [Ryder]

Ryder P.O.V

I walked back to my car with a smug grin on my face. I got that chick good. Oh anyway, my name's Ryder Griffin Stark. I know, a weird name right? For the last time, I am not from Game of Thrones. Hmm, fact about myself? I'm bad. Real bad. I had a tough start in life. Also, my first girlfriend literally dumped me. I mean she dragged me to a dump site and broke-up with me there, while kicking me to the trash. I did cry, but the experience changed me. She was the first girl I loved... But yeah, whatever. That girl from Hot Topic?  God she was smoking hot. How her brown eyes lit up with fury. Her face in a cute scowl. And her lips.

Those soft, sweet, cherry tinted lips. 

Wait. Why am I thinking about this random chick? I mean, she's cute and all but she's probably one of those girls that get too attached and that ruins all the fun. I've had tons of those girlfriends. They just don't understand that I don't want to commit. Maybe it's because I'm not ready yet or whatever. I just don't want to. End of story. With a heavy sigh, I started my car and headed back to my apartment, where I live with my roommate, Damien. I entered the room to see Damien with one of his fuck buddies, making out on the couch. "Can I get in on that action?" I smirked. Damien pulled away from her lips and flipped me off. Huh, guess he doesn't want to share this one. The girl was your average blonde chick, overdone make-up, fake tan and all that shit. I just went straight to my room and sat on my bed. I looked at the picture frame on my night stand. It was me and Jade, we looked so happy back then. I sighed and picked up my guitar as I thought about how she just let me go after I loved her to pieces.

I found God on the corner of First in Amistad
Where the west was all but won
All alone
Smoking his last cigarette
I said "where you been?"
He said, "ask anything"

It was a cold winter day, I was waiting for her text. It was our anniversary today and I bought her that Chanel bag that she wanted. I was getting nervous she might have forgotten, she can be forgetful sometimes. But I still love her to bits. My phone vibrated and the screen lit up. 

"1 New Message from Bae <3"

I got really excited and opened it. 

Bae: Meet me at Walter St. The one near the dump. :* 

I quickly got up and went there, not minding the peculiar location.My heart was filled with excitement, it raced with every step I took. I reached out meeting place but she wasn't there. I guess she was running late, so I sat on the pavement still holding my gift.

Where were you
When everything was falling apart?
All my days
Spent by the telephone
That never rang
And all I needed was a call
That never came
From the corner of First and Amistad

I started to lose all hope that she would come til I saw her walking towards me, wearing that cute smile I loved. I stood up and gave her a hug. "Happy Anniversary Bae. Here, I got this for you." I gave her the carefully wrapped package. "I know it's not much but I hope you like it." She unwrapped the packaged and unveiled a Chanel bag, her eyes lit up and she smiled wider. "Aww, you shouldn't have." I just smiled and said "But bae, it's a special day." Her smile changed into a smirk and she started laughing. "No really man, you shouldn't have. I'm fucking leaving you, Ryder! I'm done with your clingy goodboy act. I've lost interest in you!" 

My world fell apart. 

"W-what? Y-you're joking right? A-a harmless joke, it was, right?" I started laughing.

She just walked away.

I started chasing her. "Bae! Jade! Please! Don't leave me like this! I love you so much.."
She turned around, grabbed me by the shirt and pushed me into the garbage in the nearby dumpsite. "It's over, Ryder. I don't like you anymore. Goodbye." she said as she walked off. Tears streamed my eyes, I didn't want to move. I felt like complete garbage, just the where she left me.

Lost and insecure
You found me, you found me
Lying on the floor
Surrounded, surrounded
Why'd you have to wait?
Where were you? Where were you?
Just a little late
You found me, you found me

I was lost in my own world until someone tapped me on my shoulder. "Jesus Ryder, who did this to you?! Where's Jade? Damn it, stand up!" It was Damien. He grabbed me by the hand and helped me up. "You look horrible man, what happened to you?" he asked. I just looked at him and hugged him.  "It's over man. We're done. She left me." He just patted me on the back as tears started to fall from my eyes again...

I found myself tearing up again. God damn it. I miss her. But whatever, I don't care about her anymore. Her loss. My thoughts were disrupted by really loud moaning outside my room, I put down my guitar to look outside. It wasn't surprising to see Damien, fucking his new girl toy on the couch. 

"Uhh.. Yes! Faster! Fuck me faster!" the girl kept screaming as Damien pounded her. I just shook my head and cleared my throat. "Uhh Damien, you know you have a room right? The neighbors might report us to the cops again so I suggest you guys tone it down." Damien gave me the death glare and continued screwing the girl. I rolled my eyes and went to the kitchen to get a can of beer. My phone vibrated in my pocket. I opened to read a new text message.

Tyler: Hey man, you still coming to the party? All Time Low's gonna play since Jerry knows Jack Barakat personally. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? ALL TIME FUCKING LOW!!!

I almost dropped my phone in shock. I quickly typed a reply.

Me: DUDE ARE YOU SHITTING ME? OFCOURSE! SEE YA! 

I quickly went into the living room, where Damien is still fucking his girl. "Hey man I need to-" Damien cut me off. "Just wait a minute man.." he pounded the girl even harder and then they both screamed. I'm guessing he came. He pulled out, wiped his dick and put his pants back on. "Ugh, what is it now Ryder?" he asked me, irritated. "Get ready, we're going to a party tonight. All Time Low's playing!" I exclaimed. almost jumping. "Eh, I don't wanna go to anothe- Wait, did you say All Time Low? All Time Fucking Low?! Are you shitting me?" is eyes widened. I nodded and told him "Hell yes. Now get your ass ready."

Tonight's gonna be wild.

A/N: OH HI GUYS!!!! So new characters are added to the story, Ryder Stark and Damien Hardy. The dynamic duo! [Yes, it's Luke Hemmings and Michael Clifford.] And the big bad bitch herself, Jade Legarda. [Ariana Grande] 

And please excuse the following things in this chapter like:
-How My obsession with Game of Thrones is showing.
-how vulgar the scenes were here [Damien and his Fuck Buddy.]
-How the whole JadeXRyder break-up scene was a big pun.
-How my All Time Low obsession rubbed off in the end. 
-How I used FETUS LUKE'S YOU FOUND ME COVER. SORRY..

I'm deeply sorry guys T^T
IHOPEYOUGUYSENJOYEDTHIS. WEE LOVEYOUGUYS <3 

xoxo~Trixen.