"Kiss me, and tell me that I'll see you again.": III [Mackenzie]

Mackenzie P.O.V

Maybe it's not my weekend
But it's gonna be my year
And I'm so sick of watching while the minutes pass as I go nowhere
And this is my reaction
To everything I fear
Cause I've been going crazy I don't want to waste another minute here!

While my eyes were still closed, I reached for my phone and quickly rejected the call. Whoever ruined my perfect slumber, doesn't deserve to talk to me right now. I grunted and went back to sleep. 

Maybe it's not my weekend
But it's gonna be my year
And I'm so sick of watching while the minutes pass as I go nowhere...

A/N: Her ringtone's Weightless by All Time Low because I love that band too much. Seriously. Check them out! \m/ 

That's it! I sat up and answered the phone. "What the fuck do you want?!" I shouted at whoever is on the other line. "Dude, you're the one that begged me to help you shop today, why are you the one pissed off?" Ugh. It was Jax. Wait, shopping? "D-did you say shop? As in we're gonna go shopping?" my eves widened at the thought. I heard him groan on the other line, "Yes, shopping! Remember, you begged me to help you pick an outfit for that party you got invited to? Seriously Kenzie, you can be so ditzy at times. I'm already on my way there. See you!" Then the line went dead. I quickly got up and took a shower. After my shower, I dried myself up, got dressed and got my backpack, slipped my wallet and phone in there and went downstairs. I saw Jax sitting in the living room, looking awfully bored. "Seriously, what makes you girls take so long to get ready?" he whined. I just chuckled and went outside. We went to Hot Topic since it's the nearest retailer of band merch in my town. I went inside and marvelled at the new items in stock, just waiting to be bought. As I wandered around in the store, I bumped into someone and fell on my ass. I looked up to see this blonde guy staring at me, with a stupid smirk on his face. "Watch where you're going sometimes, dumbass." I told him as I stood up. He just chuckled, "It's your fault, you're the one not using your eyes." 

This. Motherfucking. Dude. 

"Seriously? You're the one who's bumping into people!" I exclaimed as I raised my fist but Jax held me back. "Kenzie, stop it. Calm down, okay? Remember the last time you punched a guy in Hot Topic?" he said as he rubbed my back. Blondie just chuckled, "Aww, you have your boyfriend here to protect you? How sweet." I rolled my eyes as Jax let me go. "He is not my boyfriend, he's my bestfriend. So shut the fuck up?" 
His blue eyes lit up as he started speaking "Ohh, you're single? Nice. But why is a fine looking chick like you single?" I smirked, "My last boyfriend was no-good cheater, he fucking screwed my Lab partner so I dumped his ass. Funny, you kinda remind me of him. Blonde, blue-eyed and dressed like some wannabe punk kid." He just nodded. "Got a sharp tongue there, huh? I wonder how that sassy little mouth tastes." he said chuckling. Before I could say anything else, he kissed me.

I was dumbfounded. 

He licked my lips as his parted with mine. "See you around, Candylips." Then he left, leaving me with this stupid look on my face. Jax went after him but I stopped him. "What the fuck?! That guy just violated you and you chose to let him get away? Kenzie that guy fucking kissed you! He might have gingivitis or even herpes! God damn it!" Jax kept rambling while I just kept thinking about how soft that guy's lips were. Wait a minute, I didn't even get to know his name! Ugh and what was I doing? That guy was an asshole and I let him kiss me? 

But why did I like it? 

"C'mon Jax, let's just go back to shopping." I grabbed Jax by his shirt and dragged him to where the shirts are. But my mind was still lingering on the kiss. And how I liked it so much..

And how I wanted more.

A/N: HI GUYS!! Okay so Luke Hemmings just got in the story. Don't worry, this will be fun, I promise ^^v He has no name yet so in the next update, I'mma give him a name. YAAY! 

Til then, goodbye lovelies <3