E L E V E N

"What if you will be given more than you wanted just because you waited."

I rose from my deep slumber as I said the prayer for waking up..

Alhamdulillahillazi ahyana ba'ada ma amatana wa ilayhin nushur..

I looked around my room,a simple queen sized sky blue bed,long beautiful curtains,sky blue lush small carpet,a rounded sky blue couch at the right side of my bed,toilet at the other end,two lambs,one on each side drawer,a long blue flower base with white flowers inside,two portraits of painting,one above my bed then the other one at left side,I sigh yanking my gaze from my room to the blue clock ticking..

I checked the time and saw that it is nearly time for fajr, I rose to my feet as I made my way to the toilet to perform ablution..

20 minutes later I was already done with my prayer and azkar so I made my way to Tanzeel's room to wake her up..

I teach Tanzeel and Fahim qur'an,hadith and many more islamic related things that they should know after fajr everyday..

Tanzeel..

That girl have screwed my brain,yesterday I couldn't sleep because of the way I scolded her,I made my way to her room to talk things out with her but she was no where to be found,I called her and she said bad things and hung up,I tracked her location amd sneaked out of the house to go and meet her..

It was a normal house,as I entered music was booming that my ears nearly went deaf,I realized that it is sound proof that was why I couldn't hear it when I was outside,I sighted Tanzeel in the arms of a guy..

She was drunk..

I really did all I could to make sure that Tanzeel is following the right path but she is just not complying..

I know that a havoc will be created in the morning because when we came back yesterday we met Ammi and Abbi sitting in the parlour,both of them didn't say a thing and they went back to their room..

"Tanzeel":I called entering her room..

She didn't even move..

"Tanzeel":I called again..

"If you are here to wake me up for fajr them am telling you I won't pray":She hissed sleepily..

"Don't act sassy with me and wake up before I lose my temper": I said in a stern voice..

She immediately sit up and sprinted off her bed looking at me with guilty eyes..

"We don't have all day,we are going to start our fajr class soon you should be fast":I said making my out..

Yes am very angry with what she is throwing herself into,how can she go to a house party,with music and guys,without wearing her hijab,she drank alcohol and also hugged a guy..

All this is haram..

"Am so sorry": I heard her voice as I reached the door..

"Tanzeel am not angry that you are not following my instructions,am angry that you are breaking Allah's rules": I sigh..

"Allah is the most forgiving ask for his forgiveness":I said as I storm out..