13

Alex's POV.

I stretched out in the morning as bright light shone into my eyes. I heard loud noises outside and growled. Someone fighting over breakfast again? I drooped my legs over the edge of the bed and stood up. I rubbed one of my eyes, leaving the room. I didn't see something I expected. Ross was on the floor, a deep bite gash in his arm. He was passed out. My eyes widened and I grabbed his other arm," Oi," I heaped him up and he opened his eyes. " Ashton... Pack...attacked...Go.." He breathed out and then Melisa ran into me accidentally. She shrieked and grabbed Ross," Oh my god... They're dead! " She shouted but hugged Ross tightly. I nodded at her and she nodded back. I ran down the stairs and saw hell. People and wolves laying around on the floor, scratched up, dying. I shook my head, tears stinging my eyes. I galloped outside and saw Ashton and the leader of Blood Lust. Andrew. I ran up to them and Ashton turned to me. He growled."Get back inside!" He shouted. I clenched my teeth and shook my head. Then I felt a sharp pain in my head. The last thing I saw was Ashton screaming and running to me and Andrew smirking. 

Cody's POV

I ran up to Ashton who had his face in his hands. I kicked his across the jaw and he stumbled in surprise," You asshole! Got my sister into danger! Now she's gone!" I shouted, tears falling down my cheeks. Ashton grabbed me by the neck and lifted me off the ground," You think I don't know that? Do you really think that you fucker?!" He shouted, squeezing his hands around my neck and press down on my Adam's apple. I couldn't breath. Ashton wouldn't let go. His eyes were black. Then he threw me onto the glass table and it shattered. My arms twitched gently as I lay there, bleeding. Ouch.. Ashton took deep breaths and was about to give me another blow when Dan came down the stairs from helping Ross with his wounds," Why is it so lo-" His eyes widened. 

Dan's POV

My heart stopped. I looked at Cody's small, tender body, laying still in a mess of glass. I looked at Ashton who was looking away. I growled. " What the fuck did you do?! " I ran at him but he dodged and looked away again," Get him cleaned up..." His voice went sad but he was dead meat. Just wait till I'm done with Cody. " I'll fucking kill you.." I hissed and picked Cody up gently. I kissed his forehead and bloody cheeks." Shhh..." He hushed when he whimpered.