6

Alex's POV.

I am in Ashton's car on the way to school. That asshole wouldn't let me go with my friends. He said it's more appropriate to go with my mate. I put my beats on and listen to music. Ashton's car is a black volkswagen W12. It's an AWESOME car. However I pretend to not be hot about riding in a car so fucking awesome. When we arrive we get lots of stares. I ignore them putting on my glasses. 

" Alexandra take those off! They look ridiculous!" Shouts Ashton. I stop and turn around.

" Well, tough luck! I can't see without them. And quit calling me Alexandra for the gods' sake! Im Alex. A-l-e-x." I say. He chuckles and pins me to the mask of the car. I blush.

" Your so hot when your angry," He purrs. I push him off and walk past him to the school. I'm happy when I realise he is not in my first class. Dan smiles at me and gestures me to sit next to him which I thankfully accept. I sit down. Through the lesson I feel really warm. But really really warm. The teacher looks at me concerned.

" Are you alright Alex? Your all red." He asks. I nod. I somehow make it through the first lesson. However I don't get to go to lunch because I have to go to the nurse.

Dan's POV

I see Ross, Melisa, Connor, Riley and Ashton sitting together around one table. OK I know Alex is his mate and everything but that doesn't mean he has to sit with us. When I sit, everyone looks confused.

" Where is Alex?" Asks Melisa. 

" I think she has Shift Fever. They took her to the nurse but the nurse won't be able to do anything. Only Ashton can since he is so known as her mate," I say. Then I see Alex coming towards our table red in the face.

" I feel like my skin is burning.." She says as she flops down on the chair next to me. Ashton looks at her and then at me. I nod.

" Come on. Lets go to the big hall. Ross, Melisa, Riley and Connor tell the teachers Ashton and I have taken Alex to the nurse again." I explain. Alex looks at us in confustion. Ashton tells me that it will be done in the big hall because nobody has P.E this period. The three of us walk to the hall. When we are there Ashton tells me to lock the door. I do that and stand there guarding it.

" Look Alex. You have Shift Fever. Im the only one that can cure it for I am your mate. So.....take off your top." Ashton says.

Alex's POV.

I stare at Ashton. What the hell is happening? I glare at him.

" In your dreams," I say. He rolls his eyes.

" Do you want to look like a tomatoe, fine with me," He turns around. I grab his hand. 

" What do you mean you can cure it?" I say. My skin feels like its being burned. It itches too.

" Watch," Ashton says as he places his hand on my cheek. The burning sensation dissapears replacing it with a cold lovely feeling. I smile. Ashton gestures for me to take my top off. I do it slowly. He places his hands on my sides and rubs them up and down. I smiles even wider when the burning vanishes. He rubs my hands, shoulders and back. When he puts his hand on my thigh I tense up making him smirk. He traces circles on my buttcheeks and I sign in relief. He puts his hand down my knickers. I close my eyes. He rubs me and then takes his hand out. The burning is gone completely. I put on my top. Ashton is smirking so widely I think his lips might rip. I punch him in the gut.

" Anyone finds out, I will rip you apart when I shift." I say. He doesn't take affect for the punch. However my hand is throbbing. 

                                     * Time Ship To End Of School*

 We were walking to the pack house since the car park was at least a kilometer away . I suddenly feel a sharp pain in my leg and scream. Melisa and Dan run up to me, Ross and Ashton soon in thier tracks. All the way from my finger tips to my toes is in pain. I hear bones breaking. I scream. The pain is unbearable.

" ITS HAPPENING!!!" Melisa. I think.

" BACK AWAY!" Dan.

".........HELP.....ME.....!!!" I manage to scream then I blank out.

Ashton's POV.

I watch as every single bone in Alex's body breaks and forms into a wolf. I just watch. The others turn around. I know they saw that happening more than once and didn't want to see it happening again. However I had to. She was my mate. My eyes widden as I see the colour of her fur. Pure white. She.....thats impossible.....She is a White Wolf.....I have a white wolf as a mate. When the rearranging of bones stops I run up to her and rub her soft, beautiful fur. I couldn't be happier. Melisa gasps.

" COOL! She is a White Wolf!" Ross screams. Melisa pinches him. Dan smiles.

" Mine...She is mine......I love her..." I smile for the first time in ages.