CH-8

CHASE'S POV

I woke up, still kissing Skye for the Billionth Time. Why does that always happen? Wait, was that a sign? I don't know. Anyways, I tried to pull back, but she wouldn't let go. Our lips were almost sealed together. Thankfully, the door was closed, so nobody saw anything.

I was blushing HARD. My cheeks were redder than farmer yumi's tomatoes. I was kind of freaking out, but I didn't want to let go. I added pressure from my side, and we loved it.

Skye was starting to wake up, and when she opened her eyes, they were met with mine. She instantly found out what was happening, and we both pulled back, blushing.

"Good morning Chase." She said. "Umm.. Good morning Skye." We both sat looking at each other for about 10 minutes. "How does that keep happening?" I asked her. "Yeah, that's weird. Its been like, 4 times right?" She said.

We headed back to the security room, where we reviewed the footage again. We played it from when we were getting ready to sleep, and kind of played it in 2x speed.

MARSHALL'S POV

I was walking past the security room where Chase and Skye were watching a video. WAIT. WHAT?!? THEY HAVE ANOTHER VIDEO?!? Were they kissing again? I puptagged Ryder and the others besides Chase and Skye and told them to come meet me outside the security room.

When they all came, we sat down to watch the footage from outside the room, through the glass. It looked like it was sped up. The video was of Chase's pup house.

Then, Chase and Skye walked in and sat on their beds. They both instantly fell asleep, or so we thought. Chase stretched his arms out and brought Skye into a hug closer to him. She, in return, nuzzled his chest. Then, we saw something that blew us away just like last time.

Skye kissed him. Only for a second. Chase did the same for the same time. Then, they both got closer, and fully locked their lips. There wasn't even space for air to escape. They were just sleeping, while kissing each other.

Then, Chase sped the clip up, and it was morning time. He slowed it back down to normal speed. They were STILL kissing. From 10:30 at night to 5:20 in the morning. That's 6 hours, 50 minutes. Wow. I was stunned.

Chase was the first one to wake up, and by his face, it looked like he was blushing hard. Harder than I f*cked Everest the previous day. Ahem. Sorry. Anyways, he tried pulling back, but Skye had locked on too hard. They weren't able to get separated.

Then, Skye woke up, also shocked. They finally got separated and were both blushing. Then, I think they decided to go to the security room.

Speaking of which, Chase turned back to leave, and we all hid behind the door. I think he got a little suspicious, because he slowly walked to the other corner of the room, and tried to see who was there.

Then he was at the door. He kept his paws on the door. He didn't open it though, so we thought he turned back around, but he opened the door quickly. As we started to run out of the lookout, he saw us from behind.

We all still ran out the lookout. I looked back at Chase, and the look on his face wasn't good. He was twitching, most probably with rage. Uh oh. I think we messed up.

"Umm...guys? I think we messed up." I told them. "Why?" Zuma asked. "I looked back at him when we were running, and he was twitching, probably with rage." I told them. Ryder's face saddened. "Pups, run back." He said as we ran back to the lookout.

When we reached the lookout, Chase wasn't there. Where could he be? "What's wrong Ryder?" Katie asked. "Chase has a lot of side effects from the military training. Seeing all those people being killed, including his family, it does something to a person. The PTSD Was only a small side effect. He also has a... Rage issue." Ryder said, which earned a few gasps.

"Yep. The commander found out that Chase had a special Rage issue, and that, when he would see someone close to him in pain, or when he would be bullied or troubled a lot, he would lose all senses, and only one thing would come to his mind." He said. "What's that?" Rocky asked. "Kill."

"They found out that he would have a huge urge to kill when he or someone close to him would be tortured. It was like, he enjoyed killing others because that may have released some pain from his heart. They used to beat him to the point of bleeding, and when that rage would kick in, they would put him on the field, armed with 4 miniguns on his back, and 2 small ones on the sides of his mouth. It's said that after 3 days of using that method, he killed over 2400 enemies. That's more than the world record for one month." Ryder said. "So he broke the world record by a landslide? Cool." Zuma said.

"For the army, all was working well, until Chase got used to being beaten, and his rage just wouldn't kick in. Then, they used probably the most brutal method I've ever heard of. They locked him in a cage, with a small window, from which he could see his mom and dad. They looked up at him as he looked at them with tears in his eyes for the last time, as he saw them being exploded by a grenade. For Chase, it was all over. He lost everything he had in his life."

"Then when they released him on the field, he was so mad that he wiped the field clean, not even caring about hitting his soldiers. He killed over 8000 soldiers that day, shattering his own record. But when the commander came, he killed him too. Chase single handedly, or 6 minigun-ed-ly emptied out the entire base, not a single soul left alive."

"His parents were already dead, so he fleed that place and wandered around aimlessly, until I found him." Ryder said, tearing up a bit. That was honestly the saddest backstory we had ever heard. "We need to find him, before his rage instincts kick in." I told him. "Come on pups, including you Skye. Let's go find our Chase." Ryder said as we got in our vehicles.