A/N

Hey guys! I'm really excited to be writing this oneshot book. With some thinking I have offically decided to continue writing Daddies School Baby so go check that out when you can.

Im really glad I have all this support from all you. Without all your inspirational messages to not give up and stay happy, I could not ask for better in my life.

When I joined Wattpad I was just a regular teen. A girl who questioned everything. I have many friends in the outside world but none of them understand what I like doing. I remember telling my friends about Wattpad and how I read it. They said it was cool.

Then they asked what I read. I told them daddykink stuff because I read that but I was also to embaressed to tell them about the ageplay.

I don't know if I will tell them about the age play because I don't wanna be judged but I hop one day they will discover it for themselves and figure out what it is.

Last thing is I think I want to make this account and ageplay account. But also with 5sos. It will still mainly be 1D but maybe 5sos will have a book or a oneshot here or there. I have not fully made this desision yet but I think since I read more ageplay books and stuff that my books will be better.

Let me know on what you think on this idea and thank you for your support. Love you all and remember Treat People With Kindness you fooking losahs.

-Kylie