Chapter 38

Catarina's POV Mateo and I walk into the party and see everyone dancing and drinking

Catarina's POV
Mateo and I walk into the party and see everyone dancing and drinking."Well...well...well it's a miracle you two came together"Carla says making Mateo chuckle."Stop teasing sis...I'm going to go get drinks" Mateo says and I nod."You look hot"Carla says and I smile."You too,who are you trying to impress?"I ask and she laughs."I'm supposed to be asking you that" Carla says.I spot Rebeka and I walk towards her and greet her."You look amazing"I say while chuckling. "I look ridiculous"Rebeka says making me laugh."You look hot"Rebeka says making me smile. "Thank you I'm getting that a lot right now"I say and grab a drink.Rebeka drags me towards where Lu,Polo,and Cayetana were at."Okay guys,drinks, ice and food over there.Coats,condoms and vices over there."Rebeka says."You look cute."Cayetana says in a mockingly way."Same to you"Rebeka says while rolling her eyes."I'm fascinated by your den.I can't tell the difference between the Halloween decorations and the ones you have up the rest of the year."Lucrecia says and I roll my eyes."Here we go"I say."Yeah it's fucking fantastic.Im sorry it's not all Spick-an-span...the cleaners didn't really scrub it properly"Rebeka says while maintaining eye contact with Cayetana who chokes on her drink.I excuse myself and grab a drink.I see a bag of pills in the table and I look at it.I look around and I was about to put one in my mouth until someone snatched it away from me."What the hell"Mateo says while holding the pill and Rebeka shakes her head."I'm sorry I just had temp-"I said and I was cut off by Rebeka."Mateo make sure she doesn't take anything" Rebeka says and then walks away.Mateo grabs my hand pulls me upstairs to a room.We both sit down and look at each other."I'm sorry It was just there and I couldn't help it"I say."It's alright but thank god I came in time.There better not be a next time ok.I care about you Cata and I'm not going to let you repeat the same mistake all over again."Mateo says and I look at the ground."Why?"I ask."Because I love you"Mateo says and then kissed me.

Mateo and I were both in the bed cuddled together. "Did you mean it?"I ask while looking at him."Yeah I did....I never stopped loving you"Mateo says."I want to give it another try....let's see what the future holds for us"I say and kiss him.
___________________________________
Her costume

___________________________________Her costume