Chapter 4

I am currently in school and I see Guzman and Lu together.What is it with them being together all the time.I forget about it and I see Nadia and I go up to her."Hey...Nadia"I say with a smile and she smiles back."Can you tell me what you saw in the showers"I ask and she looks at me with wide eyes."I can't tell you that"she says."Please nobody wants to tell me"I tell her with pleading eyes and she nods."I saw Lucrecia and Guzman doing it in the showers"she says and walks away.I feel tears forming in my eyes.Thats why he has been acting distant and that's why they are always together.I go to Mr.Sanchez's class because I assume it's empty.I enter and I just fall in the floor and break down.I hear someone open the door."Ms.De La Fuente what ar-"I hear Mr.Sanchez say but he then rushes towards me."What happened"he asks and I shake my head and wipe my tears."Nothing I'm okay"I say standing up."Are you sure do you want to talk about it"he asks me and I just shake my head.He hugs me and I hug him back.Then someone enters.We let go of each other and see it's Samuel."I'm sorry I interrupted"Samuel says we shake our heads and I sit down on another seat that I know is besides Leo.People start coming in and I see Leo and he looks at me with a smile."hey...i am your new partner"I say and he smiles.Eveeyone comes in and Guzman looks at me with a confused expression and I glare at him.Class starts and Mr.Sanchez looks at me and I smile at him.After I don't know how many hours the class starts getting good."Social network is the way we present ourselves to others...what we show...what we hide says a lot about who we are..and this is the pair work I want you to work on...I want you to create your partners profile for a social network"Mr.Sanchez says."But wasn't this a language and literature class"Samuel asks."Welcome to Las Encinas man"Christian says."We can demonize social network like other schools do but we can also use them to work...take advantage of the opportunity to investigate and question each other...and also adapt this to your goal what do you want Christian"Mr.Sanchez says and Christian raises his hand."I just have a question..what can I improve in my profile nothing it's perfect"Christian says."it can be improved when he was talking about privilege and intelligence he didint mean you"Lucrecia says and I roll my eyes."Boom!Take that"Polo says and Guzman fist bumps her.Lucrecia stick up the middle finger and Christian does the same."Please be creative..use photos,videos,interviews,whatever you want..you have all the schools recourses at your disposal "Mr.Sanchez says.The bell rings and everyone starts getting."Hey!!...nobody is leaving till they tell me who they're partner is"Mr.Sanchez says and I turn to Leo."Let's be partner's"I say and Leo nods and I smile.Guzman comes up to me with a smile and I just ignore him and go to Mr.Sanchez's desk."Leonardo and I are partner's"I say and he nods while writing it on a paper."Oh and Thanks for what you did"I say and he smiles and at me.
______________________________________
I walk in the cafeteria and I see the regular people at our table.I go up to them and slam my hand and they all look at me."What happened babe"Guzman says and I slap him and I hear gasps."What the hell"I hear Lucrecia say."Oh don't act so innocent"I say and she looks at me confused."What did I do"She asks and I glare at her."I know you have been sleeping around with Guzman"I say and they look at each other.I look at the rest and even Marina knew."You all knew and didint tell me about it...Guzman we are over"I say and they all didint say anything.I shake my head and leave.I can't believe it my own friends didint tell me nothing.The only friend I have right now is Leo and Nadia.I go to Mr.Sanchez class and I see him there in his desk."Hey"I say smiling and he looks at me."Hey..what are you doing here"He asks and I shake my head."I just needed to clear my head"I say.He stands up and comes next to me.I look at him and I feel the tension.I go and check if the door is close and I lock it.I go up to Fernando and kiss him.He responds to my kiss and you know what happeneds.......
Little did they know someone was watching them..................