LITEOAS part 8 (continued)

Hey peoples! so i kinda got borred and decided to post. Uh heads up I'M NOT GOING TO EDIT!!! so things might be not capitalized or they may be misspelled. so....yea.   btw I'm watching Jerseylicious so this part might be crazy and little quotes and phrases might be making their way into this part. just warning everyone! also at the end I'm gonna ask everyone a question so LOOK OUT FOR THAT! (please forgive me, I think I'm a tad bit hyper!) OH! Before I forget the last chapter is going to be in this chapter..... so ENJOY!!!

**********************

Life In the Eyes of a Slut

**********************

I walked into my sister’s room. It looked like how it normally does except it was a little bit hazey and dark. You could see the beams of sunlight trying to cut through the smokey room. Besides that it looked the same. The light and studious green walls had white book cases lining just one of the walls. On the wall opposite of the door to get into her room there is a big white door that was almost entirely glass, which lead to the balcony on the other wall. The side where her bed was had a desk right next to it that was cluttered neatly with homework and various projects. And two doors that led to her closet and bathroom were on the wall furthest from the door.

I noticed Melissa’s figure lazing on her bed with another body right next to hers. She had what a small flame hanging from what looked like her finger. I knocked on the door frame calling out “Melissa! I kinda have to talk to you.” And taking steps into her room.

“What do you want?” called Melissa’s hoarse voice.

Taking a deep breath I started to answer her, but I noticed that the air smelt funny and made me a little bit dizzy. “Well, I’m having problems at school so I wanted your advice, but it seems as if you’re too busy already.” I noticed that my voice became cold towards the end but I didn’t care.

I turned to walk out of her room but heard heavy footsteps following me and felt a large strong hand grab my arm, stopping me from taking the last step towards the hallway. I turned around to see the face of a boy that looked college aged. His hair was sticking everywhere and his chocolate brown eyes had big bags under them. I noticed that he had a joint in his hand and smelt like weed.

“Baby, you’re not gonna tell your parents about this” The mystery man said tightening his grip, cause me to flinch in pain. “I don’t want to have to mess up your pretty face.” He brought up his hand to caress my face.

My body went rigid under his touch and I muttered a barely audible “I won’t tell them anything.”

He let me go with a short good and pushed me into the hallway locking the door behind me. I leaned against the wall trying to make sense of my messed up life and regaining my composure. With another deep breath I walked towards my dad’s study.

*****

Taking a deep breath I knocked oon my dad's door. 'CALM DOWN!!! Don't tell him the details just tell him that your being black mailed.... It'll work!!', my inner voice reassured.

"Come in!" my dad's voice said through the door. Slowly, I opened the door. My palms were sweating but honestly I had no idea why my panties were in a bunch.

"Hey Dad, how are you?" I asked him, internally I was chanting 'Play it cool.'

My dad's face showed confusion as he answered "Good? Uh.... So why did you want to talk sweety?"

"I have a homework question!" I rushed out too fast. Great... now he's gooing to think somethings up!  "See... I have think up easy solutions to get out of being blackmailed by someone because they want me, I-i mean someone else, to do something that I, I mean the someone else, doesn't want to do....Uh.. Yea, Understand?" I stared at him with hopeful eyes, begging to have him not notice the mess ups.

"I guess I understand what you want me to help you with. You want me to give you easy ways on how to get out of being blackmailed? For homework?" His face was all thoughtful so I knew he was going to help me even without waiting for an answer from me.

"YuP!" I replied popping the P. Inside I was jumping up and down because with my Dad's help I would't have to go through with the horrible deal. I located some free space on the cluttered sofa in the study and waited for his response.A couple of minutes later I got an answer.

"You know what you can say to your teacher or write down to turn in or what your doing but there is several different ways to get out of being blackmailed. One, you can reblackmail them. Honestly it's not a good road to go down and you might get in worse trouble then before. Secondly, you can tell someone about it because two heads work better than one. Lastly, you can confront the blackmailer. Sometimes that can be risky and you'll probably need back up. But, there is an exception to the whole thing. If they are blackmailing you to do something on one day then avoid them at all costs and be a smart ass to them the day later. I hope that helped you with you homework Torah." My dad looked at me, waiting for an answer.

"Thanks dad!" I smiled sweetly and walked out contemplating which one I should go with. I went to my room, grabbed a notebook and a fluffy pen and collapsed on my bean bag chair. I wrote down a list of my options and reprecussions of each one.

1. Get dirt on Blake and hold it against him (It won't stop him, it'll just make him mad)

2. Talk to a friend (WHO??? My sister can't handle her own life so she gets stoned, my friends are easy sluts but they're the only ones I have, I can't tell my parents, and I can't talk to Denise or Carolyn because I don't know them well enough)

3.Confort Blake (HAHAHAHA YEA RIGHT!!! I would never go up to him and say something because he'll just make me forget or go ahead and rape me.)

4.Avoid Blake for a day ( this one might actually work! But I'll need to miss school tomorrow. I can ditch! but they are picking me up tomorrow morning and so I'd have to lock up the house tomorrow and hide. Or I can just run away...... No, I'll be a coward if I run away.)

Sighing, I closed the notebook. I at least have somewhat of an idea to get myself out of this, but now I need to come up with a plan.....

*********************************************

OK soo I hope everyone likes it!!! And I just came up with the blackmailing tips to get out of it so don't try this at home! I tried to make this a long chapter but I think I failed :( oh well... HEY! I need to ask everyone a question!!!!! I'm thinking about changing the story, like editing it and stuff but I don't know if I should. If I do change it then I would combine the chapters and add new characters and make this story more.. real. So just comment on it and I'll keep it the same if no one says anything.

VOTE! and COMMENT!