LITEOAS part 7

Soooooooooo ... I'm really sorry that I haven't posted in awhile but remember I have other things to do, not just writing stories! Also I tried really hard to get to 2,500 words but sadly I only got to a little bit above 1,000 words.Well I know that you peeps wanna know what Torah will do about the whole Blake "situation" and I'm going to try to get to that part today.. K? Also leave me a comment if you think the story isn't moving fast enough. I really need to know!

***************************

Life In The Eyes Of A Slut

***************************

I wanted to kill Blake. He just humps and dumps girls! That's not right, at all!

'That's what you were going to do this year, except to guys' my inner voice sneered.

'Can u tell me where your off button is? Please?' I mentally snapped at myself in a sarcastic tone. I was becoming crazy!

"Great" I mumbled to myself.

"What was that?" Denise looked at me with a concerned expression painted on her face.

"Nothing I was just saying that Blake is a bastard." I replied. Denise nodded her head in agreement.

Suddenly the final bell rang. Oh yeah half day today. I walked to the parking lot and then I remembered that I came to school today with Blake. Crap, I'm not going within 10 feet from that demented bastard! He wants to practically rape me!

I looked around for Jessica and Lexi, but they were not anywhere in sight. Just great, they probably made some new guy "friends" and I was supposed to be right there with them. I really need them because they are the only friends that I've had in a long while, even if they want me to be a slut like them. That's reminds me! I have a non revealing sundress in my backpack and a makeup bag! I can turn myself into not looking like a super easy fuck and more like a normal high school girl.

I rushed into the restroom to change into the sundress and I took off my makeup. I just added some mascara and lip gloss before heading out of the bathroom. Just as I closed the door behind me, I was met by a smoking hot boy. I walked up to him to try and introduce myself but he spoke first.

"Hey, my name is Cole. It's a pleasure to meet you." Cole said in a silky smooth voice that made my insides melt, and his piercing electric blue eyed gaze sent shivers down my spine. He was lean, but well built, and had a sexy hairdo that looked like he just woke up but it just made his amazing face look better. He smiled at me and stuck out his hand, and I swore I could've fainted on the spot just by that gesture. He was really nice, and I immediately started to like him.

"Hi, my name is Torah." I said kindly while shaking hands. "I don't think I saw you in Bl-" I started to say but then I was hit by what felt like a brick wall. The wall picked me up bridal style and carried me out of the building. I looked up to see that Blake was carrying me with his signature smirk planted on his face. I started to relaxing into his grip, but then I remembered, THIS WAS THE GUY THAT WANTED TO TAKE MY VIRIGINITY AWAY!!! AND HE WAS CARRYING ME TO HIS CAR!!!

I struggled to get out of his grip, but he just held me tighter. So I did what any other person in my situation would do. I screamed. "RAPE!! RRAAAAAPPPPPEEE! HE'S TRYING TO RAPE ME!!! HELP! HE'S TRYING TO RAPE ME!" I screamed at the top of my lungs hoping someone would help. To my horror, no one was going to help me. They looked at Blake and just walked away.

Blake opened his car door and threw me in. "What the hell?" Blake yelled at me once he took his place in the driver's seat. "What possessed you to even say that!!!" His tone scared me. It was like he had multiple personalities, and people like that freak me out.

"I-i-i-I d-d-don't-t k-know." I stuttered. Blake's face became all soft for a second before his usual smirk appeared on his face. His eyes left my gaze and he started to notice what I was wearing.

"What happened to your clothes?" Blake asked. It had a strange tone to it that made me cautious. I just shrugged in response. "Aww, that's such a shame. You looked like every guys dream the way you were dressed before." I opened my mouth to reply to that comment, but Blake slammed the car door in my face. Great, I had to spend 20 minutes in a car, alone with the biggest player in school.

_____________________

The ride home was really awkward. No talking, no music, and there was a weird tension in the air. When I arrived at my house, I practically jumped out of the car and ran to the front door. I needed to get away from Blake and I needed to get myself out of this position I was in. I needed to think of a way, or find a loop hole in our... agreement.

I sighed; thinking about what my older sister might say if she knew what happened today, and what advice she might give me. Melissa, my annoying, bitchy, and 100% NERD sister, might be the person that will help me out of this situation.

I sprinted upstairs to her room, and ignoring the warning signs on her door I walked in.