7 Lunch at Sharma's villa

Hope you like the last part! Comment your valuable views..New readers too😊❤️

SHAHEER

My wrist is paining since last night.
Last night...it was a bang!!.
Ms.Sharma, is actually Ms.Sherlock
her greetings are always unique
we met twice, both of times she accused me as Murderer and Now psycho.

I was pretty shocked when i saw her,
So I didn't react. Then she hurt my wrist.
she got some guts. Well.. more guts.

She was cute when she tried to warn me, so I let her continue. Her face after knowing the truth😂😂 was very fun.

"Ahh, slowly Bhabhi" I said as my Bhabhi treated my wrist.

"How it happened?" Bhabhi asked me.

"That Sherlock girl..." I said the whole story.

"Haha😂" Sara started laughing and said
"so a girl hit you?"
Bhabhi also laughing now.

"Its just misunderstanding and its a simple sprain" I defended.

"Whatever she hit you, and now you are crying, Mamma its paining🤧" She acted dramatically.

Bhai joined the breakfast,
"What so fun. Tell me I'll also join".

Bhabhi again said the whole story.
"😂 She accused you as psycho?" Samar also started laughing.

"Which is true" sara said and moved away when i tried to reach her.

Bhabhi applied some ointment and
I received a message from Mr.Shiv sharma, in which he asked me visit home for meeting. I too want to Fix Mr.Sharma's treatment shedule So i said ok.

"Hi Nithya, where is Ashish?" My Bhabhi welcomed a girl who just entered the house. I never saw her before.

"Hi varsha sis, Ashish directly went to office, I came to meet Samar Sir" she said while noticing me.

Varsha got her eyes and said
"He is Shaheer, I told you na Samar and Sara's Brother the one lives in London. He is he and Shaheer...." she turned to me

"She is Nithya, Article Assistant in Samar's Auditing firm" she introduced.

We shaked our hands with a formal hello.

Bhai came there and talked to nithya something and said "Varsha, I and Ashish going for an Audit. I'll drop you at hospital".

"Nithya, you care of Office" He ordered as she nodded. Then all three left with car.

I got ready When i closed my Room door.
I saw nithya there. My room is in First floor where my brothers office too.

 My room is in First floor where my brothers office too

"Hello"She greeted

"Hi" I replied

"So you are a psychologist?"she asked me.