❤️4 Ms.Sherlock

(Shaheer was shocked by kiara's act. She tightly held his wrists with both her palms and locked him. He can't able to move. She pressed him against wall and moved close to him)

SHAHEER-

I don't know what she is upto...But I didn't try to escape.

She is short. She heights only upto my shoulder. Her ponytail makes her look tall. She is Fair, her eyes are deep black, glittering.

Her both palms are not big enough to hold my wrists, but she tried hard and locked my wrists to my back.

We locked our eyes for a while. Then she broke the silence, "I know you are not Dr.Saurabh"

"You guessed right. I am not him" I agreed.

"Where is Saurabh then? You beat him up and hide him somewhere right?" She accused.

"What? Ofcourse not" I laughed.

"Then why are you disguised as him? I guess you must have hide his body somewhere" she said  scanning the room.

What!!! Body?? Seriously!?

Its the perfect  time. While she scanning the room, Without any big effort I freed myself and locked her wrists then pressed her against the wall.

"Body? Seriously?! You must be spoiled by watching too much Thriller shows"I Guessed.

She tried hard to escape but couldn't..
"Then Why you are covering ur face with mask? You must be a Thief " she came into conclusion.

I realised mask is still on my face..
I can't believe she is accusing me as theif for that! But I didn't say any word..I was immersed in her eyes and in her cute Innocence.. She tried to release herself but Failed. I cuffed her hands tightly and went close to her..

At that time ,
"Hey what u guys doing?" Sourabh came finally.

"Dr.Saurabh! he disguised like you and now locked me, see" she complained

I released her.

"Don't freak out Kiara, calm down" Saurabh calmed her.

"Go and get changed buddy" he ordered me, I went inside the room to change.

KIARA-

"Your Friend? " I asked him blankly.

"Haan, you know I always late to work..
So I asked him to act as me for the sake of inspection. But you did amazing! Thank you for helping me Kiara" Saurabh shocked me

I was blank for sometime..
I accused his friend. I need to leave this place as soon as possible🙅 before the guy come out!!

"Ohh, that's it? K no problem. I am leaving Doctor. Will Meet u later. But be earlier next time" I rushed to leave before that guy come out.

"Where r u going? I need answers. How u find out it wasn't me? And why u helped me?" Sourabh asked while blocking my path.

I was in hurry but he didn't leave me, so I answered "I just guessed. His eyes are brown, yours is black,simple🤷. And its inspection, I know its a big deal for u, so I lied. So Now, move. I have to go" I ran to get out.

"Wait, let him come"
Before he completed the sentence I fled from there🏃‍♀️

I accused his friend as murderer it would be so embarassing if I meet him.

SHAHEER-

I changed and came back. The moment I saw Sourabh, I wanted to punch him🤬.

"You idiot, I'll never forgive you" I punched him.

But he smiled after the punch
"Shah,enough. I am lucky to have you. Thank you soo much buddy" he hugged me. Its been years since we met, so I can't do anything but to hug back..

"Its only a day since I came back and you started to put me in embrase situations" I said.

"Who will I trouble other than you? Without you and her, it would be a big trouble"

I remembered
"Where is Ms. Sherlock?" I asked

"MS.Sherlock? Who? Kiara?" Saurabh asked with a giggle

"Haan. She only"

"So you started missing her ah?" He asked Mischievously..I put hands on my hip and stared him

"Don't act..I saw when I came here, you both were so close And she rushed home so soon... What happened between you two" he raising his eyebrows

"Nothing as You think, she accused me as murderer 😏 and end up searching ur dead body!!" I revealed.

"What? Really!!?" He bust into laughter🤣.
"She is so funny, Tell me more" he seemed interested.

"That's it. Nothing to laugh. Thats why I named her Ms. Sherlock" I told him.

"This name suits her. She is indeed Smart" He praised her.

"I saved u but you are praising her. Ungrateful!"

"I just said she is smart. She found out it's not me just by looking into ur eyes👀. Great isn't she? Agree yaar"

"Ok ok I agree. Now let me come to the point.. So when ur shift ends?" I asked

"By 2pm coz today is Sunday and our funday" he sang rhythmically.

"Yes Funday indeed. Get ready after work, we need to visit someone"

"Who? Ms. Sherlock?" He teased me.

"No, Dr. Hasan" I said in Firm tone..

"Dr. Hasan!? 🤪 Our vice principal! Really? I am not coming. He hates me!" He blabbered

"But you have to, I made a big risk for you
I am waiting, bye"

I left.

*******
Next part5 - who is shaheer's client that Dr.Hasan gonna introduce? 

Do you like this Chapter?? Comment plz 🤗🤗