Babe your a hybrid too but diffrent

I walked up to my uncle nik and asked"yes uncle" and he said "babe your a witch but sense your dad is a vampire your a hybrid"I stood there shocked and asked " so I can do voodoo with dolls " I said in a creepy werud voice . uncle nik finally said " umm yea Safire " and then he walked away and whispered " weird child" and I yelled " but u love me Hun" and ran to my room to beat up that meanie elephant that won't leave me alone.

         (((Klaus POV)))
I can't believe that my lil niece is a witch too.  I wonder if Becka knows bout this, I will have to tell her. But first I need some blood cause I'm starving.  

        (((3 hours later)))

    I was looking for my keys to my car when Safire walked in and said " that turd of a elephant took my keys" and I laughed and said what dose it look like and she said blue key chain and a black key with gold in the middle and house keys attached" and I said " babe those are my keys " then I vp speeded in her room and looked under her bed and saw a real freaking elephant with my keys in its mouth. I yelled " I will eat u so give them to me u miniature elephant " and it said "I will kill u lol hahaha (cough cough) whuhahaha "and it coughed agin mumbling "stupid allergies" and I said what the hades and put it in a ziplock bag and threw it out the window and as it was going down it yelled" I will get u my rival" and I laughed and" said if u can catch me "and went to the grill.

       (((Safire's Pov)))

I heard uncle niks conversation with that meanie and yelled " yassssss it's goneeee" !!!! My family think I'm special sometimes but I told them it was and elephant under my bed. Hehehehehheheheheh now hey have to believe everything I say.