Chapter 19: Old foes and unlikely allies

Everyone could tell that Laxus was on edge for some reason but they didn't know why.
"Laxus what is wrong? You have been pacing for the last hour and we haven't gotten any work done" Makarov said, worried about his grandson.
"Sorry Jiji but I don't know" Laxus growled as he ran his hand through his hair.
"What do you mean?" Freed questioned.
"It's just this feeling, there is something wrong but I don't know what but I feel sick in the pit of my stomach like something is or has happened" Laxus explained before going back to pacing.
"Maybe you need to sit down and stop being so paranoid" Gajeel said only to get a snarl in return but other than that he was ignored making him frown.
"Maybe something happened to Bunny-girl" Gajeel shrugged, making Laxus turn and glare at him.
"Just saying since you guys are in a partial dragon bond, if something happens to her you'll be able to sense it like now" Gajeel said, holding his hands up.
"No Lucy promised she would be fine so I have to trust her" Laxus muttered. 

Everyone in Fairy tail had watched Laxus as hour by hour passed and he was still agitated.
"Laxus calm down your putting everyone on edge" Bixlow sighed worried about his friend.
"I can't help it" Laxus barked before taking a calming breath.
"Sorry it's just I can't help it" Laxus apologised and Bixlow nodded patting his back.
"Saviour's family" a voice yelled as the doors were thrown open making everyone look to see a young girl there though she seemed to be disappearing.
"Saviour's family......Saviour needs help" the girl cried.
"I'm the master here. What is the matter, my child?" Makarov asked.
"Not your child!" The girl barked before falling to her knees.
"You must help, the saviour......She is in danger....Too far from forest to follow come quickly" she said before she disappeared making everyone a bit dumbfounded.
"I wonder who this saviour is?" Levy questioned.
"Did she say forest? She said 'forest', didn't she?" Laxus asked, starting to understand his bad feeling.
"Yeah she said she was too far from the forest to follow" Evergreen answered.
"Oh no" Laxus whispered.
"What is it?" Freed asked.
"The last spirit Lucy had to get was Chiki the element of earth and she had Loke tell me that she was going to a forest where her magic wouldn't work" Laxus explained.
"Which one?" Makarov asked as he spread a map out.
"This one here I think" Laxus said pointing the forest out.
"That explains it, the girl we saw was the nature spirit for the forest. Something must have happened" Makarov said and Laxus's eyes instantly narrowed and he had lightning jumping off him as he walked to the door.
"Laxus where are you going?" Makarov questioned.
"To that forest, obviously that spirit knows what happened so I am going to go and find her and get answers. Then I'm going to get Lucy back and I'll kill anyone that gets in my way" Laxus snarled, baring his teeth at his grandfather.
"Wait for us Laxus you aren't going alone" Evergreen called as Freed grabbed his coat before kissing Mira's cheek with a blush.
"After all we can't let you or cosplayer get hurt" Bixlow grinned with his tongue out his babies repeating the word 'cosplayer'.
"Okay you go and find out what is happening and let us know, also bring our girl home while we look around here" Cana planned, grabbing her cards out to try and get a reading on Lucy's location.
"Be careful" Gajeel warned and Laxus nodded. If anyone knew about having a half bond it was Gajeel since he and Levy had a half bond. 

"Hey Laxus" Natsu called and the lighting dragon mage looked at Natsu.
"Bring her home.....I haven't earned the right to speak to her, to apologise but bring her home so I can work towards that" Natsu said and Laxus nodded as they left. 

It was only a two hour walk to the forest but just looking at it they shivered.
"We won't be able to use our magic once we get in the forest, your babies will be fine but they won't be able to attack nor switch bodies" Freed informed them.
"Let's get going" Laxus growled as they walked into the forest looking around for any clue of what had happened.
"You are the saviour's family" the forest spirit said.
"And you're this forest's spirit, what happened to Lucy?" Laxus demanded with a glare.
"The saviour was reuniting the elements. I was glad to see Chiki-sama happy again, but then two men appeared and knocked saviour out. I tried to stop them and then follow them but I could not leave very far and they held powerful and evil magic" the spirit shivered.
"Do you have a name?" Evergreen asked kindly.
"Hana, I am called Hana," Hana said.
"Okay Hana can I ask you what these men looked like?" Freed asked.
"One was wearing odd clothes that I have not seen in centuries but he had dark hair and the other one was hidden by a cloak. Saviour mentioned that the dark haired one was meant to be dead" Hana explained.
"Could it be Zeref and Acnologia working together?" Bixlow questioned.
"No from what master Mavis has told us, Zeref has been trying to get rid of Acnologia and the other way around as well so they wouldn't suddenly be working together" Freed reminded.
"Who then? Who else has a reason to hurt Lucy or even has a grudge against her?" Laxus thought.
"You're thinking of this wrongly, they aren't after saviour they are after her magic, she now has all four elements which is something no one has ever done" Hana pointed out.
"We should get back to the guild to tell them what we found out" Evergreen sighed.
"Hana, if they come back, is there a way you can tell us?" Bixlow asked.
"I will send Robin if they come back" Hana decided, showing them a red robin.
"Mate of saviour" Hana called, making Laxus turn to her.
"You should bring saviour back soon, she likes the willow trees" Hana said blushing.
"I will make sure I bring her back I promise" Laxus promised as they walked away.