End credit scene

Hulk hoisted Loki over his shoulder upside down by his shoe "PUNY GOD HURT BABY SPIDER RAR!!!"
Light whimpering was heard as they went out of sight
"No no no no no"
Tony gave peter a hand up "you ok pete?" The boy spider? Man? Ki- Urgh Peter nodded "goo-good tha-that greeeeat" Tony slurred before collapsing Peter was at his side in an instant Steve ran to collect the arc reactor left on the floor and rushed back to tonys side "no no DAD! You-you can't die you YOU PROMISED" peter sobbed.

"Move!" Steve Warned the avengers crowd especially peter But on approaching Tony he realised he was clueless to inserting the thing into his chest Peter fixed him an icy glare snatched the reactor out of his hands and said "NO, you move" and he did  Steve backed up as peter inserted his dads gear back into place no-one questioning how he knew he was Peter.

"AG!" Tony bolted upright "I wow I'm ok thanks son" he gave peter a noogie for extra Affect "no dad stop stop" peter laughed the avengers stepped away taking ALOT of photos (maybe) of this beyond cute scene "Now who's up for WAR STARS!" Thor boomed there were groans and a "me me ME!!!" the dysfunctional family crowded around the TV set peter on the floor below Tony next to thor "now Thor it all starts in a galaxy far far A-"

"AVENGERS IF YOU DONT GET YOUR BUTS TO THE MED BAY/ HURT ROOM NOW YOULL BE IN A BRIEFING UNTIL YOU CAN BRIEF NO MORE AND YOUR OLDER THEN ROGERS AND BARNES COMBINED!"

The avengers simultaneously paled and leapt tripping over each other in a disorderly heap to obey fury's orders peter sat on the floor perplexed laughing his butt off

"YOU TOO PARKER!"
"Yikes!" And peter ran after them

Sorry @Birdgirl333 For taking FOREVER I apologise it seemed I'd forgotten to publish this after I'd written it oops my bad hope you like it
now it's

The End.