Part 4- Our New Life

We own a suite. A suite with a sauna, swimming pool, massage room and recording studio. Harry and I were chilling in our hammock, over looking the nice views of our macadamia farm. I leant over and kissed him gracefully on the cheek. I knew that we were meant cor each other. The boys lived next door in a suite connected to ours. We had been living together for nearly one whole year now and our anniversery was coming up. Our anniversery, and Harry's birthday. I was still deciding what to get him. i asked the bboys and they didn't know what to get him either. Sometimes I have to be in the right enviromen to think properley. Why are boys so hard to buy for!?!? I made a hot coco and snuggled up with Harry in front of the television. We sat for a while watching 'Beauty and The Geek" and then Harry grabbed my hand and dragged me into the darkness outside. He jumped into the pool, clothes and all, and dragged me in with him. Sometimes Harry is trouble, fun trouble. We hid behind the waterfall fountain and I fell asleep in his arms. When I awoke we were sitting, in wet clothing, next to the pool on the sun beds, that we had imported from California. I silently stood, waking Harry and we got changed and crawled into our king sized bed. We told each other about our day, and what made us laugh. This was my life, for now at least......