Episode Ten 🌹

~Nicole~
"I'm going out for a minute you want anything?" I asked Jhacari grabbing my keys. "No." Rolling my eyes I left. I only dated Jhacari because i wanted Nasir jealous. I had the biggest crush on him, even though he ain't go to our school.

But I ain't get him jealous but instead Jaylen got to him so now in spying on her house lookin for anything that'll make him break up with her.

I drove up to her house sitting there for a moment then I saw a black Charger pull up in front of her house.

I snapped some pictures of the car and saw it was Carter. I took more pictures of him and then she opened the door.

They got in their car and I took even more pictures then I followed them but making it look like I wasnt. When I saw them pull up into a diner I snapped more pictures of him holding her hand.

I smirked and knew that it was all over for Skinny Minny.

~Nasir~

"Wassup." I said answering my phone. "Tryna chill at the trap?" Jhacari asked me and I looked at Niyah.

"I'm with Niyah. I can't." We talked for a little bit longer. I decided to call Jay but she ain't answer.

I took Niyah and drove to the house. Her car was here but when I went into the house it was empty. Niyah went to her room and I continued to call Jay who's phone went to voicemail.

She was probably out with Carmen catching up or sum. I scrolled through my phone then I started getting notification after notification from Instagram.

I checked to see what it was and saw pictures of Jaylen and Carter together. What pissed me off the most was that she wasnt picking up her phone because she was out and a fuckin bout with Carter when I specifically told her not to go anywhere with him.

Two hours later she came through the door all smiley and shit but once she saw me mugging her that smile dropped. "What's got you in a foul mood?" She asked me and I wanted to air this bitch out with her in it.

"Where you been all day?" I asked her calmly. She looked at me and smiled. "Me and Carter hung out." She answered and I stood up walking towards her.

"What y'all do?" I asked her as calmly as I could. "We just did stuff." She said backin up and I gripped her wrist and she winced.

"I told you to stay the fuck away from him?" I yelled and she rolled her eyes. "I was just being nice. You let me hang out with Quan so why the fuck can't I hang out with Carter!" She yelled back.

"Who the hell you talking to?" My grip on her tightened and tears fell down her cheeks. "You fuckin him?" I asked her and she shook her head frantically.

"It ain't like that! Let me go please!" She cried but I couldn't I wanted to hurt her and I don't know why.

I pulled her into my chest and she cried. "Baby why can't you just listen to me?" I mumbled and she cried hard. "I'm s-sorry." She said and I sighed.

I pulled away and looked at her. "Baby I'm sorry. I'm just tryna protect you and you not lettin me. Caret ain't someone you should be hanging around. Hes bad news baby." I said and she nodded.

"I p-promise." I sighed and led her to our room where she laid down shakin a little. I laid next to her whispering that I was sorry over and over again.

Soon she fell asleep and I kissed her cheek.

-

-

-

One Monther Later.....

"Bae I can't find anything. " I mumbled lookin at Nasir. Today was Nicole's birthday and I ain't wanna go because we still don't like each other and Carmen left for her parents house who live in Mexico.

He came into the closet. "Just wear a dress or something." He said kissing my neck and I sighed. I took my shower and finally found something to wear.

I went downstairs and found Nasir eating chips

I went downstairs and found Nasir eating chips. "Ready?" He asked and I nodded. "Take that jacket thing off tho." I took is off and we left to the party. I really didnt want to go but the boys all said I had to.

I ain't get her no damn gift and ion feel bad bout it either. When we got there we got out and I went in search of Jhacari while Nasir went to find drinks.

I saw Jha drinking on the couch with some other guys. "Hey Jha." I said and he hugged me. "How you been?" He asked me and I shrugged. Guys were staring at me and it made my skin crawl. I ignored them and sat with Jhacari.

"Baby is everyone here?" Nicole asked and when her eyes landed on me a fake smile spread across her face. "Jay, thanks for coming." She said and I smiled.

"Thanks for the invite." I said and her smile dropped and I smirked knowing she ain't  invite me but she did invite Nasir.

She walked off and I stayed with my brother a little while. Guys kept staring so I snapped. "Fuck is y'all lookin at?" I said and one guy smirked.

"You look like Skinny Minny." I rolled my eyes. "Maybe because I am." His eyes widened and I smiled. "Remember I used to hit that." He licked his bottom lip and my left eye twitched.

Jhacari was finna say somethin but I stopped him and stood up. "Oh yea?" I asked and he nodded.

He walked closer and put his arm on my waist. "Still want to do what I did?" He asked and I nodded. Jhacari looked at ready to blow but I winked at him and he smirked.

He led me to the bathroom where he started kissing my neck. I kneed him in his balls and he groaned falling.

I put my foot on him making sure he stayed on the ground. "Now, in High School I ain't know how to defend myself." I said reaching into my purse.

I took out a switchblade, Nasir got me when I started workin in the trap. "But I was finna kill myself and my husband stopped me."

I opened it and he looked at me in fear. "I remember I lived in fear. That someone would hurt me. I feared that I'd die in the hands of someone else. I hated fearing people. But then Nasir helped me make people fear me." I said putting the knife on his cheek.

He whimpered and I smirked. "All through high school y'all traumatized me. Tortured me. All because I was skinny." I slide the knife in his cheek and he screamed but I put a rag in his mouth.

Blood trickled from his cheek. "Now it's my turn." I said stabbing the knife into his eye. Blood got on my jeans and I groaned. "These were my favorite ones." I mumbled and tried my best cleaning it up.

I took my knife and cleaned it. I put it back into my purse and put the body in the closet. I'd have Quan and Jhacari clean that up.

I left the bathroom and went to find Nasir only to see him and Nicole kissing.

My heart broke and I saw red.

I reached in my purse for my gun.........

IM BACKKKK AND BETTA THAN EVERR !!!! Yall missed me bc I sure missed you guys. I finally got my life and shit together yay me!!

I'm gonna make a schedule since I'm literally writing two books at the sametime.

Its gon be,

Secret Child first and then For My Girls. That's how ima update from now on so I can get all my priorities in order for these books. See u guys later.

-🦋