Episode Three 🌹

~Jhacari~

"Bae you look stressed." My wife told me. "Bae, remember my sister. The one that committed suicide?" I asked her and she nodded. "Turns out, she never died but has entire new life and family."

Nicole looked at me. "So yall gonna talk it out?" She asked and I shrugged. "I said when shes ready." I sighed. Nicole and I been married for 2 years. We dated most of high school and she never met my sister.

She doesnt even know her name, I never told her. Jaylen and I used to be close but...I guess high school did change me.

She kissed me. "Dont worry bout it. When shes ready she'll come to you." She said and I nodded kissing her.

~Jaylen~

"Bae I was wondering if you wanted to have a family dinner. Me, you, Za'Niyah, Jhacari, his wife and Quan." I looked up from my laptop to him and nodded.

"Sounds nice. Besides me and Jhacari need to talk." I said. I was on my laptop looking for new hairstyles because I was tired of the same hairstyles and I was running out of braiding hair.

I charge extra for hair so that's been running out quicker than usual. "I think you should start now because Quan on his way." Nasir said and I groaned.

I closed my laptop and got to work in the kitchen. I plugged my phone to the speaker and All The Time by Jeremih played.

Pu-pu-pussy for breakfast, that's how I start my day
My dick is a pen, it's written all over her face
I put my tongue in her mouth, I make her pussy lips drool
She got that junk in the trunk, you know I like junk food

I rocked my hips to the song and Nasir wrapped his arms around. "I can fuck you all the time." He sung and I smirked. "I could fuck you all the time." I sang moving my hips to the song.

I felt him grow hard so I turned around and kissed him. "Mommy and daddy, yall nasty!" Za'Niyah said and we looked at her red face.

"I came down here for juice and I see that." She scrunched her face up in disgust and we laughed.

"What juice you want?" Nasir asked pulling away from me.

The song changed to Come Get Her by Rae Sremmurd.

I looked through the fridge looking for something to cook but I came up empty handed. "Uh Nas what you want for dinner?" I asked him.

"How about seafood?" I nodded and grabbed my keys. "Alright I'll be back." I kissed him and he tried to deepen the kiss.

"Yea uh no." I giggled. "Mommy can I go?" Za'Niyah asked me and I nodded. "Go get yo shoes." She ran to her room to put her shoes on.

"What you finna buy?"Nas asked me. "Crablegs, Corn, shrimps, and fish." I said and he nodded. "I'm ready." I picked Niyah up and we went to the car.

I buckled her seatbelt and I started driving to the store. When I got there I put Niyah into the cart and went around grabbing food.

"Chips." She said picking up a bag of doritos. I put it into the cart and went around the store looking for fish fry.

"Candy!" I shook my head. "No, you got chips. Plus all you've been eating was candy." I said. Lately Niyah hasn't been eating food but she'll eat anything sweet all damn day.

"But I want candy." She said. "But I said no." I responded getting fish fry.

"Candy!" She started to cry and people were looking at me. I pushed the cart to the bathroom and took her into the bathroom.

"What did I just say?" I said getting mad. I hated when she acted out in the store. At home sure because nobody was there but in public that's a big ass no no.

She started throwing a tantrum so I took her into the stall.

~Nasir~

"Wheres hot pocket and spoiled brat at?" Quan asked when he came through the door and I rolled my eyes. "They went to the store to get food and shit." I told him and he sat down.

"Why you call her hot pocket?" I asked out of curiosity. "When she was pregnant with Za'Niyah all she ever ate was hot pockets." He chuckled and I shook my head.

"You sum else." Few minutes later Jay and Niyah walked through the door. "Hey pooh. Hey dumbass." Jaylen said walking to the kitchen holding three bags while Za'Niyah walked behind her holding two bags.

Quan and I got up and saw she got a whole bunch of shit. "Damn ma, I thought it was just seafood?" I said looking at her.

"It is but then I saw all these chips and cakes and shit. So I bought them." She said pulling out two bags of crablegs.

We helped her put the food away and she got started on cooking.

Moments later the doorbell rung so I opened it and dapped Jhacari up.

"Wassup Nas." He said and they walked in. "Hey Nikki." I said hugging her. "Wassup Nasir." She said smiling at me.

"Hey is that--" She stopped short.

"Nicole." She said in shock.
"Skinny Minny."