Tres

In life, there are these things known as death flags like a spoken line or situation which foreshadows death. An example is a man who regrets everything wrong he's done and vows to live an honest life. On his way home from work, he stops at a supermarket of all places. Okita narrated.

Okita looked at the hamburger steak in the box. "Oops. I forgot to ask them to top it off with the special of the day seasonings." 

That's when death is really nearby.

A girl 'bumped' into Okita and the box fell down to the ground. Red liquid poured down on it and Okita's bangs shadowed his eyes. 

The girl looked back at the brunette with a glare. "Vice president of the Namimori Disciplinary Committee, Okita Sougo. I have avenged my friend's death." 

Okita looked at the girl with a 'dazed' expression. 

He cannot bring himself to ask who that was. For the man has hurt too many people in his lifetime. 

Okita looked at his hand, which was covered by the red liquid. 

He may try to change, but those sins will never go away. It was selfish to seek happiness for himself. Okita began to fall back towards the ground. The man had a mocking smile on his face as he quietly toppled towards the ground. And then...Okita's eyes widened and locked his legs around the girl's neck and smashed her into the ground and sat on her head while rubbing her face on the walkway.

As luck may have it, the man didn't die.

"Hey, how are you gonna make up for this?" Okita said calmly as he took out the knife from his pants. "The package is a mess now. The meat was on special, you know." He said lazily as he took out a big bottle of tabasco and stabbed the knife inside. "And I just loaded it up with Tabasco sauce for the moron to chow on." He said as he held out the Tabasco bottle as the sauce was dripping down from where the knife had gone through.

That's because... I was a good guy, to begin with.

The passerby gasped in shock while Tsuna and Reborn stared at the sight in front of them and sweatdropped.

Hiee!!! He's a sadist! 

I should take notes from this. Reborn nodded thoughtfully as he took out a notepad from who knows where and started writing.

.

Disciplinary Committee

"There you have it." Okita said lazily while looking at the Demon Perfect.

Kyoya's eye twitched at Okita and then the girl who had a big bump on her face. "What is this, carnivore?"

"Could you sell her off to some illegal red-light district institution?" Okita said lazily.

Kyoya's eye twitched while Kusakabe sweatdropped.

"She's just a kid, but some freaks pay a lot for that. You could get your uncle to sell her off to his criminal organisation or something."

A tick mark appeared on Kyoya's temple. "Carnivore I'm not a slave trader."

"Alright then. Good luck." Okita said before leaving.

Kyoya's eye twitched and clicked his tongue. "Kusakabe, get the herbivore to my parents, and they'll figure out what to do with her. Also, bring my hamburger steak from my house when you're coming back."

"Hai Kyo-san." Kusakabe said before taking the girl away.

.

Few hours later...

Kyoya stared at the hamburger steak in front of him with suspicion. He looked at Kusakabe. "Where did you bring this from?"

"I brought it straight from your house as you said, Kyo-san." Kusakabe said. "Is there something wrong?"

Kyo looked back at the steak. "Hn. It's nothing." Kyoya took a bite out of the hamburger steak and froze.

"Kyo-san?" Kusakabe asked worriedly.

Kyoya's face turned crimson, and then fire came out of his mouth. "THAT SADISTIC CARNIVORE! I'LL KILL HIM!!!"

.

Reborn looked at the Demon Perfect with his binoculars from the tree branch and then took out his notepad and started writing. Okita Sougo is a good source of tor-training ideas. I have a feeling I'm going to enjoy tor-teaching Dame-Tsuna.