Due

A sleeping ravenette was calmly sleeping on the roof of Namimori high. No one had the guts to wake this man. If you did you'd be dead hundred percent after being hit ahem bitten to death.

A figure standing on top of the roof pointed a bazooka at where the demon perfect was sleeping. The man smirked sadistically before pulling the trigger.

Boom!

...Well, almost no one....

The figure jumped down from where he was and put his bazooka on his shoulder. "Hibari-san this is no place to sleep, you know." A certain sadistic brunette said lazily as he looked at the smoking figure of the demon perfect. "Ara ara Hibari-san I didn't think you loved Namimori with a burning passion."

Hibari growled and took out his tonfa. "Carnivore! For waking me up and shooting at me with that bazooka, I'll bite you to death!" Hibari said as he lunged at the smiling brunette.

Okita took one step to the left, making the skylark trigger one of his traps. Before Kyoya knew what was happening, he was thrown away from the roof to the sky and turned to a star. 

Okita looked at the sky and smirked. "Say hello to the aliens for me Hibari-san." Okita said as he started walking away.

.

Yakuza Hidout...

"Where is that idiot?!" one of the yakuza shouted in annoyance.

"Hm? Who are you looking for?" A voice said behind the group.

The Yakuza group turned to the voice and saw a light brunette boy looking at them while chewing gum. A sheathed katana was strapped on him.

"YOU! Where did you come from?!" One of the yakuza members exclaimed.

"I was here the whole time. Never mind that." Okita put his hand on the leader's shoulder and pointed at a certain someone. "You see that guy over there holding tonfa glaring at the other group?"

Everyone looked where he was looking at and found a ravenette with steel eyes holding tonfa.

"Eh yes?" The leader said, confused.

"I heard that you want to escape from this place."

The Yakuza nervously nodded.

"H-How did you know that?" One of the members said nervously.

The former Shinsengumi captain ignored his question and continued. "Good. When you want to escape, please run him over with just enough force not to kill him." Okita smiled sadistically.

The Yakuza stared blankly at the brunette.

"What? You are Yakuza, so it's not surprising to kill right." The brunette said lazily.

"What kind of man are you?" The leader said as he looked at the brunette.

Okita stroked his imaginary beard and smiled. Everyone shivered at his smile.

"Well, I'm the kind of guy who if you're in a burning building with me and I have water, I would use the water to take a shower and then leave you to burn while I safely getaway."

Everyone stared blankly and sweated bullets. Sadist! 100% sadist! They thought as they looked at the smiling brunette.

"Ja ne! Make sure you run him over~" Okita said lazily before leaving the Yakuza dumbfounded.

.

.

Namimori High Classroom

Everyone looked at the brunette at the end of the classroom and sweatdropped at what he was holding.

Okita was holding a book named '1000 ways to kill a demon skylark.' "Hm. I did the car method but...hm...it didn't work like I thought it would. Now, what's next?" The brunette mumbled, making everyone sweatdrop again. The teacher stopped talking, and curiously listened to what the former Shinsengumi captain was saying.

"Put acid in his favorite food and drink, then shoot him to make sure he is dead forever." Okita smiled sadistically. "I guess I'll try that." Okita looked at the nervous teacher. "Sensei I'm going out to get some ingredients to get rid off an annoying skylark. You don't have a problem with that, do you?" Okita said while smiling.

The teacher shook his head, furiously. "No no no no problem!"

"Thank you." Okita said as he stood up. "Now I just need to get some acids to make this work." Okita nodded thoughtfully as he left the classroom.

Everyone lit candles for whoever the demon skylark was and prayed. Rest in peace demon skylark.

.

Somewhere in Namimori High

A cold shiver went down a certain demon perfect.