17.

Milo.

We were okay now, Mia and Amir were back, the threat called Vandross was still out there but I would deal with it when the time came.

For the time being I was glad that I would have my family away from this drama, for a good long while to recuperate.

"This is your captain speaking, we'll be landing in Greece shortly."  The boys cheered when they heard the announcement, they would be seeing their grandparents soon and they loved how spoilt they got to be with nona.

"Okay boys time sit upright, Ken fasten in Haden please." He nods to me and I turn to Haven, the two had bonded somehow, Haden never wanted to be away from Ken so I let them be, they were both my boys.

After the night of forgetting, as it was supposed to be, which I probably did not, my virginity was taken and I finally realized I was in love with the broken and battered CEO who considered me his lucky charm.

After a short while we landed and Amir along with Mia ran outside to see the view, the boys along with the man of my dreams ran with them. Emmy and Caleb had been to Greece a couple of times so they took their time.

"Remind me how many kids you have again?" Emmy teases because of the run my family just did. "I have five, all very dependent if you must know." Caleb laughed along with us as after I responded.

The water and open sea were so close, it was lovely being home away from all the toxicity of the city. It felt good. The driver took us up to the house, I had remodeled it because the house needed more space and I was glad I did.

"Granma!! Grandpa!" My two monkeys rush out of the car as soon as we stop, my grandparents were standing by the entrance. The house was indeed Greek as was the land, the stone features, two stories high and view of the beach below along with the open sea were amazing.

A part of me really wanted to get married down by the beach or have my honeymoon here and like my grandparents live the rest of my life here, just soaking up all the goodness in life as it came.

I climbed out of the car and I ran to my grandparents, I had missed them so much, and even though we constantly talked, it's never truly enough. "I missed you guys so much." I spoke through muffeld cries in their arms, my grandma rubs my back to soothe me.

"Still our cry baby, you'll never change my little Milo." Granpa teases. "Even if I were grey and old, I wouldn't change, I would still be your Milo grandpa."I replied wiping away the tears.

"Is this him my boy?" Darren LaNoir my grandfather asks as Ken comes near us. He was nervous I could tell but grandpa already knew him and liked him, I sent him a lot of videos of Ken and the boys

"Don't just stand there come greet your grandparents!" Darren announced and Ken sighed in relief, as the two men hug. Grandma let's go of me and turns to Ken.

"Milo he's so handsome than his photos, you picked well my little bambino." She pinched both my cheeks, I always loved it but the boys hate it.

"Papa up!" Haden exclaimed being the baby he is, my grandparents along with everyone else are shocked to hear it, because they rarely said it and when they were around to have heard them, we were busy packing.

"Alright baby boy come here." He picked Haden up and Haven turned to his favorite which was Amir, the two already share a love for design. "He's good with them and they love him, Milo this one is a keeper." Eleanor LaNoir my grandma whispered in my ear and I smiled because my biggest fear had been knocked out.

"You must be Mia and Amir, so lovely to finally meet you both, safe and sound." Eleanor spoke toward the two. "Yes we are thank you for having us." Mia replied though they were still a bit nervous and surprised about my grandma knowing them.

"Where do you think the pictures he takes on a daily basis of all us go to?" Caleb piped up he was my grandmother's best friend. "Still your spitfire self Caleb, I hoped Mia would tame that out of you." Eleanor teased and Mia was a blushinh mess hiding in Caleb's arms.

"Emmy better take care of this treasure you don't find it easily and he's great with kids." Darren exclaimed and Emmy nods toward him. "He takes care of me just fine paps." Emmy replied and I rolled my eyes, Caleb and Emmy had a weird relationship with each of my grandparents.

Amir flushed as Emmy and his paps converse, I head inside with Ken showing him the room for the boys. Haden had fallen asleep as usual in his arms, I knew how big and safe those arms were so it was easy to just let go.

The house had a bit of a french feel to it and it blended well with the culture and construction of the house. We headed upstairs to their room and set him in not closing the door if one was asleep the other followed soon enough.

We got into our room and set the bags in as they had already been delivered up. "I love this room, when we move in together, we are definitely making it this style for our bedroom." Ken asserted and I turned around with a quirked brow.

"You're stuck with me LaNoir for a very long time." He added coming closer to me before pinning me to the wall beside the bed. "Shall we christen the room?" He wiggled his eyebrows and locked the door. Before I knew it my legs were around his waist and his lips on mine.

~~

Two hours later we were in bed both breathing heavily because it didn't end up as a quickie. "Guys dinner is ready, and you better not be having sex!" Mia yelled from the door and Ken bursts out laughing.

"This time nobody was a cockblock, had you all to myself." Ken whispered each word kissing me."We might want to have dinner and continue later or I can have you for dinner." He adds and I jump out of the bed.

I may be ready to go again but the family and my babies need us right now. "No get up, we need to go down you horny man." I nudged him and he groaned getting up.

"Damn that ass." He mumbled heading for the bathroom behind me and I chuckled. The bathroom and joint walk-in closet were great, Ken was right, we had to have it.

"Finally took you long enough, do you guys ever stop slapping cheeks when you're alone in a room?" Amier asserted and I rolled my eyes. "No Amir we don't and please stop acting like you're better with how you and Emmy go at it." Ken retorted and we all laughed.

"You just had to do in the car didn't you guys?" Eleanor enters the room with food as Mia bursts out laughing, this was what I wanted for my family, to be happy.

+++

LMJ