10.

Milo.

Mondays are always the worst, you never really want to do anything except roll to the other side of the bed and snuggle into the blankets more.

Unfortunately I have two monkeys who don't understand the concept.  "Dad wake up or we'll be late for school." The twins say jumping up and down on the bed.

"I'm up, I'm up." I roll to the other side pulling the blanket to cover my head. "Dad get up." Haven groans. "Yeah dad we're hungry." Haden adds. Even if I didn't want to wake up I love my kids and I won't starve them.

"Fine go get ready, I will come to check up on you, wake up Aunt Mia too." I wasn't going to suffer Monday alone.

"No leave me alone!!" Mia screams, my babies make you miserable on Monday. I go about my morning routine. I wasn't in the mood to go picking about for clothes so I chose whatever I saw first  putting on my shoes which were Nike and black. I head down to the kitchen, putting on my apron and get to work.

I make breakfast which was mostly pancakes for my three children, one of them being Mia and sausages for me. Mia comes down the stairs looking like a nightmare with Haden and Haven on each side.

Her hair was spiking everywhere, her face looked like a road map and her eyes were half closed with pajama bottoms and a vest which had the word  'DaBitch' on them.

"Good morning female Godzilla." I snicker. "Don't even start, I know you sent these two, to wake me up you couldn't suffer alone could you?" She flops down on the chair at the dining table.

"Why would I use my own kids like that, how dare you woman." I fake a gasp. "I will get you for this Milo I swear." Her face had an evil grin, and the way she looked right now Medusa had nothing on her.

"If Caleb complains about you being a log in bed for morning exercise, I will not defend your white ass." I tease and her grin disappears. "That's what I thought and I've got evidence." She glares at me.

"Boys go put your shoes on, Mia get ready we leave in 30." I announce and they all scramble, clearing up the table and packing the boys lunch boxes, in no time we were on our way.

The driver took the boys to school, and as usual Emmy was not far behind. I drove with Mia to Roe Inc, we would be working there till after the launch.

I park in the allocated space for me, thanks to Ken. "Will you stop yawning, you're acting like a pregnant pig." She gasps and looks at me.

"No I'm not and at least I'm getting some." Her words made me shuts up.

"Morning Mr. LaNoir and Ms. Wood." The always chirpy receptionist greets us. I wave and so does Mia. When we get to the floor allocated for Fashion Design and everything else included at Roe Inc, Amir was barking orders and seemed grouchy.

"Oh boy what didn't crawl up your ass and hit your prostrate, I thought the amount of dicking you had this weekend would keep your inner harlot in check." Mia asserts and I laugh, she herself was grumpy already.

"It's not that, the fabrics I ordered on Thursday last week for the last pieces you would wear came on Friday but when they arrived instead of getting to work these idiotic interns had the nerve to go clubbing instead of doing the work!!" He fumed stressing the idiotic and nerve as he screamed toward them.

"Okay calm down baby shouting won't help and I'm sure if they work all day today the schedule won't be affected." I hug him. "Ken will murder me along with the interns for this." He face palms.

"I will handle Mr. Boss alright, now get to work." He nods and walked towards the interns at the design table, he turns back and walks to me.

"By handle do you mean keeping him busy or handling him." He spoke expressing sexual part of it. "If you don't go now I won't keep him busy." Amir flips his tongue out at me and left Mia chuckles.

"Mia get to work." I instructed. "Fine but make sure to use lots of lube!" She runs away to the elevator, I only chuckle as the doors closed.

Today was going to be a long day, I walked into  Ken's office which was now a normal thing for me, I walked in to find the man is in a stunning three-piece suit but missing the tie which he was currently wrapping around his neck like a web.

I chuckle at his failure to tie the neckpiece. "Need help." I startle him but he regains his cool easily. "Please if you can." He came around his oakwood furnished desk with a death grip on the tie.

"Don't hold it like that you'll wrinkle it." I take the tie from his hand. "Sorry." He mumbled and pouts which was cute for a man as tall as him.

I tie the piece around his neck, when I was do I stare into his eyes, he caresses my cheek. He moved closer and wrapped his hand around my waist pulling me in, I willing close the distance as he leans down to kiss me, my eyes closed as our lips graze I could feel his breath.

"Am I interrupting something." Amir spoke coming in, we scramble off each other clearing our throats uncomfortable, it was awkward and I blushed.

"Ok you two, next time lock the door I don't want to see something that I will probably not unsee between my boss and my best friend." He grinned looking at us.

"Next time knock, I could've gotten lucky." Ken responds and I look at him then outside blushing, it was too embarrassing for me, I'm a classified virgin.

"Anyway the investors are here, that's what I came to tell you since your assistant is not here yet." Ken nods and Amir leaves winking at me, I facepalm not knowing what else to do.

Ken comes over to me and kisses my cheek."I've got to get to the meeting, you can come with me if you want, but if you cant it's okay you can stay in here." He asserts looking at me.

I had nothing to do except a photoshoot late afternoon so the meeting wouldn't hurt plus I'd to see businessman Ken. "I'd get bored in here all alone, everyone has things to do, so I will just come with you and be a silent observer hopeful." I reply and he nods leading me to the door with a hand on my back.

Like a gentleman he opens the door for me and he walked out behind me. He led the way to the meeting room the investors were already sitting in and they looked a bit agitated so I intervened for Ken.

"Sorry to keep you waiting gentleman there was an emergency which needed to be taken care of, you know how children always mess things up on Mondays." They're faces soften and they nod. "Indeed they are a handful." An older gentleman replied.

I recognized most of the men in the room, they were stakeholders in the same companies I had shares in, it seems they are buying into Ken's company maybe I should too.

"Let's begin shall we"

+++

LMJ