Chapter 1

Makayla's P.O.V

Hi, my name is Makayla Jackson. I'm a mortician's daughter. Your probably wondering what that is. A mortician is some who lives in a funeral home. We live upstairs though. I'm 21 and live with my father. I dont know my mother. My mother died when I was born. My dad said she was really beautiful. I love the band Black Veil Brides. Especially Andy. My favorite song is The Mortician's Daughter. You get why. My dad's name is Micheal.

"Makayla, come down here for a second. I have something to give to you." My dad yelled.

"Coming dad." I said runnimg down the hall.

I came into the living room and I saw my dad holding something behind his back.

"You deserved this. It is also your early birthday present," my dad said and then pulled out two Black Veil Brides tickets," and you can take a friend."

"Thank you daddy! Thank you! Thank you!" I screamed as went to my room to text Charlie.

(C=Charlie M=Makayla)

M: OMG! Guess what?!

C: What?

M: My dad got me two tickets to see Black Veil Brides and I'm taking you with me!

C: OMG! YOUR DAD IS SO AWESOME!

M: I know. And it is this thursday which is tomorrow. I got to get ready.

C:Me to. Bye love you.

M: Love you to, but like a sister.

C: Yeah Bye.

M: Bye

*End of Conversation*

I picked out my outfit. I was going to a Misfits muscle tank, black cutoff shorts, fishnets, and my black studded cuff combat boots from Hottopic. I looked at the clock and it read 12:30. So I layed down an went to bed.

*The Next Day*

*Andy's P.O.V*

Today was the concert and it was sold out--which is amazing. I was in the dressing doing my minimal war paint that I wear now when Ash came in.

"Man, I'm stoked. It is going to be the best concert ever." Ash said happily.

"Yeah," I said.