Chapter 49

*Sofia's P.O.V.*

After we were done eating lunch, I decided to give Niall a tour of my house. He had already seen my room through Facetime countless times, but he had yet to see the rest of my house. 

"Come on, I'll show you around." I told him when we were done taking our dishes to the kitche. 

"Sure."

"So here's the kitchen obviously." I laughed as I 'showed' it to him, before making my way to the backyard door. "And this is our backyard." I continued as we stepped out.

"You have a pool!" Niall exclaimed.

"Yes, I do." I laughed.

"We should have a pool day one of this days."

"Sure, I'd love to." I took his hand in mine and guided him inside. "Well, you've already seen the formal living room and the dining room. As well as the kitchen and garage. So let's go upstairs."

"Perfect." He told me as he followed me upstairs.

"So this is the living room." I continued with the tour as he followed close behind. "And over here is our kind of second living room/family room/movie room." I said as I opened the door to another room. 

"You even have a hockey table and a foosball table too." He said excitedly as he went to examine the foosball table, like a little kid, making me laugh.

"Yeah, but we barely play it. We just watch tv all day honestly." I explained. "Come on, there's more house. And then we can come back here and play."

"Promise?" He asked, still acting like a child. I couldn't believe that this man had just turned 27 and was still a kid at heart. But that was one of the reasons of why I loved him.

"Yes baby." I dragged him out of the room. "Over there is my parents room." I motioned to the close door, I obviously wasn't going to show him my parents' room, that would be weird. "Here's the gym." I told him as I opened the door to another room. "And it also doubles as our pets room, that's why there are pee pads on the floor, food, water and beds." I explained, while he just laughed.

"Thank you for explaining." He laughed too, with his adorable laugh that everyone loved. I led him out of the room and back the hallway we had just went.

"Here's my brothers' room." I opened the door to their room and Niall's eyes went straight to their music corner. My brothers loved to play, they had a couple of guitars, a keyboard and a cajon, which is a boxed-shaped percussion instrument. Since my parents didn't want to get them drums, so they settled for the cajon. 

"This guitar is amazing." He said as he picked one up and examined it. "Do you know where they bought it?" He continued studying it.

"Yeah, at guitar center. It's not that especial, not like your custom made guitars." I answered while he started strumming.

"It's sounds really nice." He continued as he played the chords to black & white.

"Are you going to serenade me?" I teased him.

"That would be weird wouldn't it?" He chuckled.

"No, it wouldn't. I would love it." I reassured him.

"I'll give you a private concert at the hotel. I just feel weird singing here where your family can hear me."

"Niall, you sing for a living. In front of thousands of people! What do you mean you feel weird with my family hearing you?"

"Yes, 'cause I'll get nervous and mess up, and I don't want that to happen."

"Fine, fine. But I'll still take you up on that private concert. It does sound pretty good."