Group chat

It was a regular boring Friday night. Sitting on the couch, on my phone what a life I have. As I open up tumblr scrolling through my feed, I have been invited to a group message.
-------------------------------group chat--------------------------------------------
Vicky💕: hey guys let's go ice skating around 1:00 tomorrow bring 30$ and will go to the mall afterwards?
Jenna😘: I'll ask my mom
Me (Diane) : sounds good.....I can go😄
Juliana💖: me to! As long as there's food of course
Kayla💘: sounds good but it depends if I'll actually wake up :)
Vicky💕: you better.....what should we wear?
Me (Diane): I'm going to wear a flannel with a beanie
Jenna😘: I can go, and same!
Vicky💕: sameeeee
Julianna💖: obviously same
Jenna😘: can I borrow a beanie and I'll wear flannel to!!
Vicky💕: borrow from me😄 and I'll see you guys at the ice house tomorrow around 1:00pm! Night♥️
-------------------------------------------
I exhaled, thinking finally I have something to do, I looked at my laptop one more time closing out of tumblr, I cuddled my dog and fell asleep. The next morning I got up around 11:30, I jumped into the cold shower then I was putting my red flannel on, pairing it with black skinny jeans and a beanie. I sat down filling my brows in, put eyeliner and mascara. About to flip put trying to put my contacts in for the last five minutes I manage, waiting for Vicky to come pick me up. I mange to finally get my contacts in, I find myself making time for breakfast and of course opening up my one true love tumblr. "Honk,honk" Vicky and her mom are here. I grabbed my black coat and gloves kissing my mom on the cheek, I head out the door. I climb into Vicky's car, Jenna, Vicky and I all hugged each other and insisted on blasting music. After ten minutes of taking selfies in the car, we mange to make it to the ice house, I thank Vicky's mom for taking me, then her mom drives away. We get inside meeting up with Julianna, we paid almost all our money, on skating. We sat down on a near by bench putting on our grey skates, we finally manage to get up and make it towards the ice rink. Getting onto the ice I'm about to slip but Vicky catches me. After ten minutes of skating, I lookup and meet a boy eyes he's wearing a Red Devils sweat shirt, his hair is this messy brown cute hair, his dreamy brown eyes meet my eyes, he looks away meeting up with his friends. Then Vicky pushes me "where's kayla?"
"She's sleeping like usual" I laugh back
Jenna and Juliana see a group of boys, the boy with red hoodie seems to be friends with them. Boys that look around 14-15, their tall, dress well, the one boy with a blonde hair, black beanie, navy sweatshirt glances at Vicky,while his friend with the green flannel hits his arm. Jenna, and Julianna head to the bathroom, while me and Vicky decided to skate around the rink. We met up behind a group the group of boys, Vicky and I try to act cool when all of the sudden *smack* I fell on the boy with the red hoodie, I lay their looking at the ceiling. A shadow hovers me, the light hits him looking like heaven, he reaches out his arm and helps me up.
"Are you alright?" The hot red hoodie boy questions
I just stare into his gorgeousness "ummmmmm......hi........I.....mean.....I mean yea" I smile awkwardly
"I'm really sorry" he smiles
"Oh....it's fine" I feel myself blush
"I'm Shawn by the way" Shawn laughs
"Diane" I reply feeling my cheeks burn
"Well to make it up, wanna go the the food court? You can bring your friends I'll buy you fries? Sorry I'm weird" Shawn cheeks get red
"Uh...sure" I nod
We head out of the ice rink meeting up with Juliana and Jenna. We sat down with Shawn's friend the boy with the green flannel is Mat, and the boy with navy sweatshirt Daniel. Daniel and Vicky kept giving each other glances across the table, Shawn came back to the table with fries, we dug in talking about whatever .we found their hockey players but we could tell cause they skated 10000x better than us combined. Right when Shawn was about to speak Vicky said "sorry we gotta go my moms waiting for us"
Shawn drops whatever he's gonna say, I get up smiling
"Thanks Shawn, and everybody for everything...nice time meeting you" I grab my coat feeling my cheeks burn
"See you around" Shawn smiled
*shawn's POV*
Today was just a regular day with my boys at the ice rink until I ran into a group of girls. I meant they weren't bad looking, but when this one girl fell I looked into her eyes, her name is Diane, she's pretty, funny, but when I wanted to ask her for her number she had to go, and I'm scared I may never see her again.