Chapter 16

So, I'm sorry if this chapter sucks, but I don't actually have anything pre-written, so this is all off the top of my head(:

************************************************************************************************

Olivia's POV

Smooth, cotton sheets engulfed the lower part of my body, and my head lay on a fluffy pillow that smelled fresh and wonderful, like a beach candle. A sunbeam warmed my legs, but the main source of heat was something closer. I sighed and slowly opened my eyes. Louis's windswept hair was mussed, and his face was peaceful in his sleep. His arms were wrapped around my waist and our legs were entangled under the sheets. Lou shifted and pulled me closer, still asleep. I smiled at his childlike expression and leaned forward, brushing my nose on his. My hair (in it's usual wavy mess) fanned out around our faces, and his bright blue eyes opened.

He gave me a sleepy but blissful smile, and I returned it with my own goofy grin. "Good morning love," Lou said with a quiet chuckle, his accent thick from sleep. "Morning Lou," I replied happily. I'm not really a morning person, but something about waking up next to Louis Tomlinson changes that I suppose. I sat up cross legged, just smiling at him for a moment. The door slowly creeked open, and Harry's messy curls peeked in the room. "Dang it," he sighed. "They're already awake", he said to someone behind the door. Harry, Liam, Niall, and Zayn all entered Louis's room.

Harry, who was shirtless and in plaid pajama bottoms, headed straight into Lou's outsretched arms with a grin. I giggled as Harry slid on top the sheets between Louis and I. " I like your bed-head Hazza." I told him, flicking a stray curl. "I like yours too," He replied cheekily, raising an eyebrow at my ridiculous waves. I stuck my tonge out at him. Liam, in Toy Story pajama bottoms and no shirt, collapsed on his belly on the bed infront of me with a goofy smile. "Morning Liam," I smiled back. Niall, in four leaf clover pajama bottoms and a white t-shirt, plopped himself on the corner of the bed by me. He was also randomly holding a guitar. "We were gonna play the good morning song for you, but you're already awake." He explained, noticing my confusion. "Ohh." I said, although I hadn't the slightest clue what the good morning song was. I figured it was another joke between these boys. Zayn, in Jack Wills sweat pants and a concert t-shirt, sat on the opposite corner of the bed and simply smiled. I was getting used to his quietness, although I wasn't sure if that was just him or if that was because I'm here. "Vas Happenin?" He suddenly asked in a loud, silly voice, making all the boys crack up. So much for quiet, I thought, shaking my head in amusement.

"Where's Allie-cat?" I asked, looking down at Liam. "Shower I believe," He replied. "So why are you in here?" Zayn questioned, grinning. I laughed along with Niall as blush crept up Liam's neck. Louis and Harry were locked into a staring contest, while making funny faces on the other end of the kingsize bed. I slowly reached my hand that wasn't entwined with Lou's for my phone on the night stand. I snapped a picture just as Haz had his eyes crossed and Louis had his lips twisted into a creepy chesire cat grin. "Awesome pic," Niall laughed, peeking a look at my screen while I smiled triumphly. "Put that on twitter or instagram." Liam chuckled. My spirits fell, suddenly remembering the hate tweets and posts, and Eleanor.

"You don't have to worry. It's calmed down a lot, Olivia." Liam said quietly, noticing my fallen expression. Niall was showing Harry how to strum a certian cord on the guitar and Louis and Zayn were poking each other's faces for no apparent reason, none of which paying attention to Liam and I. "A lot have really come to like you from what they've dug up, and they're happy for you and Lou." He assured me. "I can help you with the fans and publcity stuff if you want." Liam offered, sitting up now. I hadn't actually thought much about that. "That'd be great." I said honestly, a bit relieved. He told me I should start locking my phone just in case, and confirmed my twitter and instagram account names using his twitter. It was bizzare to think someone would actually want to impersonate me. It was still even more bizzare when I was once again reminded that these lads whom I had quickly become so fond of were famous.

"Anyway," Lou began. "I think after breakfast we should all go shopping on Oxford." Zayn nodded in agreement. "I need some new hair gel." Harry and I snickered, and I remembered something I'd heard her and her friends say a long time ago about Zayn being vain. " I need to call Charlotte and see how she's doing." I remembered aloud. 'Who's Charlotte?" Niall asked. "My best friend, she's just getting over the flu." "That's too bad." Louis frowned, stroking the back of my hand with his thumb. "I hope to meet her soon." "She'll kill me if I don't introduce her to you soon anyway," I told him, laughing. "Oooh, feisty, is she?" Zayn winked. "Shut up, Malik." I giggled.

"So do ya wanna go?" Lou asked the group, bouncing excitedly on the bed. "I gotta shower first." Zayn said. "Not if I get there first, Zaynie." Liam mocked, bolting out of the room. "Liam!" Zayn shouted, running after him. We could hear Liam laughing loudly across the house and knew he'd won. "Yay, so we're going!" Louis cheered, hopping off the bed. He pulled a pair of jeans and a t-shirt from his dresser and started for the door, with Niall trailing behind. "I'll change in Niall's room so you can get dressed Livy." He told me. I nodded and Lou closed the door behind him.

 I quickly threw on a white tank top, a flowy sky blue one over it, and a pair of dark-wash jean shorts. Daring to peek in the mirror in Louis's closet, I was surprised to see that my wavy curls could easily be tamed today with a little hair product. Thank god. I applied some mascara and burts bees before eagerly heading downstairs. Not only did I love going shopping on Oxford, even if it was just window shopping, but this time I would be going with the lads. I was just starting to figure out that doing anything with One Direction would turn out to be a blast.

****************************************************************

Oh my gosh! Another crappy chapter! I am so sorry you guys... I don't know if it's writers block of what, but some of my chapters lately just seem stiff and forced. Is it just me?

I'm really sorry, I hope it wasn't too bad..

I can definetly tell you guys a twist is coming though, anybody wanna try and guess what it is?(:

I'll try really hard to make the next chapter better, I swear I'm trying guys.

P.S. The video on the side is of the boys singing the good morning song (no I did not make that up, it's actually something they sang haha)

Love you all!

Feedback would be lovely(: