Inhuman 4

Chresanto

I ran through the forest with the thought of what could be happening to him in my head. I paused as Jacob's scent ran through my nose with a hint of blood. I looked down and saw little webbed foot prints in the dirt.

"Ahhhh!" I heard a sharp screech. I instantly ran in the direction my instincts brought me.

Hearing his scream filled me with rage. Suddenly my breath hitched. I looked down at my hands which had veins now popping out on the back side. My nails grew two inches to a point. My canines grew longer now hanging over my bottom lip.

"SOMEBODY. . . . .  H-HEELLP MEEEEE!!!" I raced to Jacob only to find him shirtless and hanging from a tree by his wrist. I was suddenly tackled to the ground. I struggled to fight the creature off of me but it seemed to have more dominance over me.

What is this thing?

Jacob

"SOMEBODY. . . . . H-HEELLP MEEEEE!!!" I yelled. I couldn't see anything and I felt like I was hanging from my wrists in mid air. There was also a sharp pain in the left side of my chest, close to where my heart beat.

There were weird and unusual voices, well not even voices, more like snarls surrounding me then they all of a sudden stopped. I then heard something thump to the ground and the snarls started again.

The was rustling all over the place, until everything came to a stop and the snarls faded away into the forest.

"Hello?" I called out in complete fright.

"Its okay. Your safe now." An unearthly deep voice responded. My arms were in relief as the dropped to my side one by one. I felt like I was falling but I was instantly caught by some fuzzy thing.

"Put me down!!!" I yelled hitting the thing

"Not until I get you out of here." It said with every word transforming back into a human voice. A human voice that I knew all to well.

"Chresanto?" I question.

"Surprise." He said. I pushed myself off of him and landed on my back. I was still confused as to why I couldn't see anything.

"What the hell is going on? And why is everything so black?" I asked. Then a black band was released from my eyes.

"Oh. I was blindfolded." I sat up a backed into a tree when I saw Chresanto, or what I was sure was him. He had long nails, long teeth, somep pointy thing coming out of his face. As this point I was completely terrified. Then all of that dissapeared and it was just a shirtless Chres. A sexy shirtless Chres.

"Chresanto, what the fuck? What's going on? Why did you just look like something off Grimm? Where's you shirt? Where's my shirt? Did you rape me? H-." I stopped at a pain piercing in my chest. I looked down and there was a black hole spreading.

I felt like my breathing was getting shorter, and my eyes were getting blurry. Then out of no where, all of the pain went away. I looked back down at my chest and the hole was gone.

Chresanto ran over to me and lifted me up bridal style carrying me out of the forest.

"What's going on?" I asked calmly staring directly at him. He gave me a sympathetic look and began to speak.

"I wish I could explain it to you, but we aren't i the safest place. Let me just get you out of here first and I'll tell you everything." I shook my head and looked up at the trees as we walked through.

We got closer to the end of the forest and I saw my house I also saw my mom standing on the porch talking to some guy dressed in all black and with a hoodie.

"Mom." I said. A hand was instantly placed over my mouth.

"No. Shhhh." Chresanto whispered hiding us behind a tree.

I snatched his hand off of my mouth and released myself from his arms and started to walked towards my house. I was then pulled back from my waist.

"JACOB!" Chresanto whisper/yelled. "I am not about to fight with you like you are some child."

"That's my mom w-"

"If I'm pulling you back, I'm doing it for a good reason. Think of everything you went through today. If you go over there you'll get hurt. I understand that's you mom, but right now I need you to listen to my and be quiet. You can't go home because that'll be the first place they'll find you. I will answer every damn question you have when I get you out of here! Understood?"

"Fine."

Who are they.

Soooooooo. Sorry I haven't updated I beennnn real busy. But I will be updating a lot more in the near future. Comments and Votes would be nice. J.S. ✌