REWRITE?

Hey guys. As most of you know. This story sucks 😂😂😂. I wrote this when I was about 14 or 15? So that's why this story turned out like this. I was also in a rush to finish this story because it was my first story and I wanted to complete it and then start writing another. I didn't know that this story would have this much reads and support, so I'm very thankful for that as well. I also see lots of people confuse with this story because I didn't plan it out properly. Damn, even I myself don't understand it sometimes😂. Hence this is why I'm writing this.
I'm gonna rewrite the whole story and this time I wanted you guys opinion on it. Do you all still want this story to be reader x Yoongi? Or maybe bts x bts?
Pls vote down below so I can start rewriting it. I also have to warn you guys that this will be like a whole new story because I'm going to change it. Maybe even the title will be change. But the story itself will definitely be different. I might make it into a instagram au who know?
But for now pls let me know you guys opinions.

Reader x Yoongi

Yoonmin

Yoonseok

Taegi

Or other ships that you can think of.

Thank you guys for supporting this story for so long, so now I'm going to make it even better than before. Love ya💜