19.

(Edited)

-Suga's POV-

We were all having fun and talking until someone ruins it.

We were just talking about when we're going home then a waiter came and spill a drink all over Y/N.

Y/N was wearing a white shirt which is see-through with a blue shorts, so when he spill the drink on her the shirt was soaked and he could see her bra.

I was holding hands with Y/N but when he spill the drink she quickly let go and gasped loudly.

Everyone's eyes widen and quickly look away but the waiter didn't. He just quickly apologized and took some tissues and rub it near her chest.

Her eyes widen and she tried to move but couldn't because he was holding her down.

My eyes widen too and I quickly removed his hands from her chest.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" I asked angrily.

"Helping her clean her shirt? What's the problem? It's not like you are her boyfriend or anything right?" He said smirking then turned to Y/N and winked at her.

That did it.

Everyone froze and wide eyes because they know what's coming.

I quickly got up and punched him.

Gasps were heard.

The manager quickly came out and asked what's wrong.

"Your fucking waiter tried to touch my girlfriend's chest and winked at her. He also has the gut to ask me if we are dating or not" I spit every word out angrily.

"Calm down" Jin said calmly.

"No. I paid a lot of money for this trip to come and relax and have fun with my friends and girlfriend. Not to come here and have some waiter trying to hit on my girlfriend" By now I was raging.

The manager's eyes widen. "I-I-I'm really sorry for the trouble he has caused sir. We will do everything in our power to make sure the rest of your vacation is the best you've had. I'm really really sorry"

I rolled my eyes.

He then shoot a glare at the waiter.

The waiter rolled his eyes. "I'm sorry. It won't happen again"

"It better not!" I yelled in his face and grabbed Y/N's hand pulling her to our room.

Everyone was yelling and saying stuff but I didn't listen at all.

I was very very angry.

____________

-Jin's POV-

After Suga left with Y/N everyone was quiet.

Then suddenly Taehyung stood up.

"How dare you. Don't you have pride?" He said to his face then walked away angrily.

Jungkook just shook his head and followed Taehyung.

Then suddenly everyone was just yelling.

"Stop!" I yelled.

Everyone immediately stopped and look at me.

"Why the hell are you guys yelling for?"

"He tried to hurt Y/N!"

"He winked at Y/N!"

"He touched her chest!"

"Stop Stop Stop. I get it. But you guys aren't even her boyfriend so why are you so concern?" I asked looking at everyone.

"She's like our sister"

I nodded and turned to face the guy.

"You don't know what we are capable of, so don't test us or him. Especially him" I said leaning near his face.

He quickly nodded face now paled.

"Let's go" I said walking out of the dinner place and everyone followed.