Chapter 14

ENJOY READING

VOTE AND COMMENT.

FEEDBACK HO : |

______

Chapter 14 – Out of Goodbyes.

***

I was so pissed off to Roland… And I was so sad.

It saddens me to think that he’s quite like Blake.

He can’t make up his mind.

Yes, I love Roland but I’m not gonna stick around and prove him that I’m worth it for the rest of my life. Ang mga katulad kong dyosa won’t be single for long.

He should know my worth.

I think I need to get away. I think I need to be alone and find my comfort zone.

I know that what we have is worth it, I know he’s not ready… lagi nalang bang ganon? Sa natutunan ko sa buhay I’m telling you, selfish people live longer.

But the question is, are they happy?

I chose to be selfish to not let anyone in. I chose to be selfish to heal my broken heart. But I’m thousand miles away from my family and friends.

I chose to be selfish and fell for Roland.

But look, I’m starting to get miserable again.

Miserable and fcked up by another guy who can’t make up his own mind. Hell, he didn’t even follow me or stop me from going home.

How douch-

I was awoken abruptly from my reverie by the sound of the ringing doorbell.

Alam kong hindi si Roland yun kase walang manners yung lalakeng yun, hindi yun marunong kumatok mag doorbell pa kaya.

And it can’t be my friends as well, they know where I put my keys.

So it must be an unwanted guest or some people from Meralco or Nawasa to give my bills.

Ugh

Bills.

Sht. Sumasakit ulo ko.

Kailangan talaga mag tipid dahil mom cut half of my allowance when she found out about my 3 failing grades.