Help

Draco's POV

Holy shit. Did i just kissed Hermione? Was it love? Or was i caught up in a moment? God what have i done, what if it breaks our friendship. I know that i have feelings for her, but i have to face facts that i am a former death eater, i will never be a proper boyfriend for her. I let my hideous aunt tortured her in front of me yet i have done nothing to stop her. She was too good for me.

Gosh Malfoy why are you so stupid for kissing her? Now everything will not be the same like it used to be. What should i do? I just lost the most important and decent friend of mine. Stupid Malfoy. 

I was minutes away from my office. My heart is pounding. What am i going to say to her? Is she going to respond? Or maybe not? Should i talk to her first? Or should i let her start the conversation? But what if she doesn't say a word to me? Okay, come on focus Malfoy, you can do this. I finally opened the door and Granger was already there busy with her work or whatever the heck she's doing, what am i going to say? Okay here we go...

"Morning"

"M-Morning" she seems a little bit jumpy today i mean she almost dropped her glass on the floor, why would she? I've been her partner this whole time. Thank god for my reflexes the glass didn't fall but the glass spilled the coffee a little.

"I'm sorry let me grab some tissue" I stand up and about to grab some tissue from my desk.

"No, i got it" 

"Have you eat?" I asked

"Yeah i have" Why is she blushing? And why can't she look at me in the eye?

The rest of the day were spent in a complete silence. She didn't say a word and so do i, it was too awkward for us to speak. I can't stop blaming myself. When we went to the apartment together but everything was silent too. I don't even know what happened to me, and why on earth didn't i start any conversation to reduce the tension. I think i should call Potter, he'll know what to do.

"Whatsup Malfoy?"

"Potter can i talk to you like men to men?"

"Did something happen to Mione?"

"Um no"

"Did Bellatrix come to her?"

"No"

"She's running away again?"

"Merlin Potter no, hear me out" I said getting annoyed because Potter asked a lot of questions.

"You didn't hurt Hermione right?"

"No i dont, just hear me out scarhead" I'm getting annoyed.

"Yeah yeah what is it Ferret" We are now totally fine with all of those jokes, i mean we're adults now.

"You know that i have feelings for her right?"

"I bet you have since the day you saw her in Hogwarts " and laughed hysterically. Fuck i got caught.

"Whatever. But something happened yesterday, she came to my room crying caused by nightmares, and we sort of comfort each other, firstly is by hugging, and then.."

"What?"

"She went back to her room and a few minutes later i knock her door and i sort of kissed her"

Harry was silent.

"Okay I know it was a mistake, i was caught up in a moment"

"When was this actually?"

"2 days ago" I answered

"Potter i need your help, we havent talk, even when we're working, we're on the same room yet nobody said a word"

"Go make a move then"

"I'm afraid tha-" Before i finnished what i'm about to say, he cut me off

"If you're asking me for being mad or not, the answer is no, well a little. But i trust you Malfoy and i can tell that Mione is happy with you, she used to complain about you during Hogwarts all the time, but now she never did. But i can't tell whether she feels the same way, i'm afraid she's still in a trauma, you know."

"Yeah it's been a year"

"She told Ginny and I the details about how you hang out in New York and everything. I think she might have feelings for you too, but she still unsure about it i think"

"Yeah, but what should i do Potter? Granger's actually my very first actual decent girl bestfriend, who accepts me for who i am"

"I know i understand, you know i love both of you, not in a gay way, i will try talk to her"

"Sounds so gay" I laughed a little

"Shut up, and speaking of the devil, she's calling me, let me tell you how it goes"