Chapter 4

Christians POV

*2 Weeks Later*

"Here's a random picture okay bye!" I said, turning off my camera. I hope they like this video...

I turn my camera back on and watch the video. No way am I putting this on the internet! I sigh, and delete the fourth video in a row today. I give up.

After telling Tristan I'm suicidal, she comes over more often to check on me. It doesn't bother me too much, except that I don't get as much time to cry.

"Christian?" Tristan sounds as if she's crying. I turn off the camera again and walk downstairs, to see Tristan in the doorway, tears streaming down her cheeks.

"Tristan, what's wrong?" I wrap her small body into a hug, and she shakes a little from silent sobs.

"Tristan, talk to me, please..."

"My parents said.. That I've been living with them too long... And since I'm 18 they said I need to get a job and find my own place... They kicked me out.. I don't have anywhere to go..."

"You can stay here!" I exclaimed, half wanting her to stay with me, half not. If she stays with me, I'll never be able to cut, or cry, and she'll expect me to eat...

"R-really?" She stammered. I nodded and kissed her on the cheek. She blushed and looked at her feet.

"So, do you need to get your stuff.." I said, seeing that she didn't have any bags.

"They're in my car.. I came to say goodbye but... Wow thanks so much Christian!" We walked to her car and I helped her carry her bags inside.

"The guest room needs to be finished... Are you okay with sleeping on the couch for now?" She nodded enthusiastically.

I pulled the cushions off the couch and struggled to pull out the bed. She scurried over and, to my embarrassment, did it herself.

"Do you want me to help you set up, or..." She nodded. I unzipped one suitcase and saw a pillow, and some folded blankets and sheets. I pulled out a pink fitted sheet and put it on the bed while Tristan looked for something in a purple and green duffle bag. It only took me a couple minutes to have the sheets, blankets, and pillows all set up. I looked over at Tristan, and she was holding multiple "We are Stars" shirts. My shirts. Woah.

"Where should I put my clothes?" She said sheepishly.

"Oh uh... Think you can help me carry down a dresser?" We both went up the narrow staircase, and into the unfinished guest room. The walls had some dents in them, and nails sticking out at some parts. There was dusty tile floor, and no furniture besides a falling apart side table in the corner, and a shiny 8-drawer dresser.

________

"So.. Can I cook dinner?" Tristan asked, looking at the doors to my kitchen. I bit my lip. I guess I'll throw up again...

"Yeah, sure... I have some cook books in the bottom left cabinet, and food in the top cupboards. And the fridge, obviously." She nodded and walked into the kitchen. I heard cupboards opening and closing. Then she walked out, holding my anti-depressents.

"Aren't you supposed to actually take these? It's not even opened!" I looked down. My doctor prescribed.them, but I couldn't take them. Dr. Carol had said not to take them on an empty stomach. My stomach is almost always empty. I shrugged. She sighed and went back into the kitchen.