Questions??? tiny update thing

Okay so. Omg . I've been getting a . ToN of comments . Well like four . And a lot of u want a sequel and/or epilogue but... I. Well. I definitely won't be able to write a sequel. There's an extremely slim chance of an epilogue but I just don't know.

Anyways back to the point. I know that a lot of you guys are curious concerning what happens to the characters and things. So I was thinking. You could comment on this part some questions you all have about the story and with that I might make a sort of Q&A thing or maybe maybe an epilogue (pls don't get your hopes up bc I can't make any promises)

Oh! Also, concerning the editing of this story. It's been QuITe some time since I started and finished this story and frankly, there are a buttload of errors. I haven't made any edits in a really long time, but I was thinking of doing basic edits (grammar, spelling, etc.) And possibly lengthening some chapters and removing/adding scenes.. what do you guys think about this? If I made significant edits would you want to read it ?

I'm sorry I haven't been replying to comments or anything for so long. The thing is, a lot has changed from the time I wrote this story. Of course I still really love Christian (how couldn't I? Omg he's so precious) but I don't listen to the same music anymore and I just have Significantly different interests. So I don't identify so much with this story as I used to. It's still kind of my baby because it's like. a finished story. Which I'm really bad at doing, I can't ever finish a story so !! I'm proud. But Idk idk. Anyways yeah. Oh, also if you want to talk to me or anything like that you can follow me on Twitter! I'm on all the time.

Okay well. This week I deactivated my account but I'm gonna reactivate in a week or so. I just have a toN of school to catch up on. As in 24 overdue lessons. Yeah. But my Twitter is taemomtaemin so you can follow me there once I reactivate !! You could also find me on instagram, which is exquisiteeliza , or kik which is histerhosh. I'm going to be replying to comments now!!

Please comment any questions you had at the end of the story or anything else you would like to say!

-Jasper (Jasper is the name I go by but eliza is my birthname which is why it's in my instagram)