Chapter four

" -Oh look who joined the party" the male grabs the h/c haired females arm, or should I say Y/n's. She had a cold stare as the male grabbed her chin, forcing her to look up at him, he swiftly took her ( hairstyle) down, having it flow in the wind as the sun settled in the west.

" Aww, what's with the long-" before he could finish his sentence, he was kicked in the groin, having him grunt and bend over. The other male came up behind her, but she just swiftly turns, taking her foot and knocking him down in front of her. She pulls her fist back, about to lay some punches, but the males wince, holding there arms to cover there faces. This made her stop hitting them again, thinking about her actions.

' Why did today have to end up like this?'

꧁ ᗴᗩᖇᒪIᗴᖇ TᕼᗩT ᗪᗩY ꧂

" Come on Y/n-Chan! Swim with us!" The female customers shouted out happily, looking at Y/n with a big smile as she laid on a towel, playing with the sand. Slowly she looks up with a soft smile.

" Alright," she spoke, standing up, " But I don't want to get my hair wet, it's very hard to brush out..." she mutters out, having them slightly Fangirl at how cute she was looking. To be honest, Y/n wasn't really trying, she was doing her normal thing-or it was just because she was tired.

" Okay then! Let's go swimming!" One of the females shouted, grabbing her wrists and running into the water. Haruhi sighs, realizing she was all alone, that was a lie, she had the twins.

' Wait- actually, where are they?'

" I regret getting in that water" Haruhi snaps out of her thoughts and turns to see Y/n, having her sit on the towels uncomfortable as her T-Shirt and swimming shorts stick to her body.

" Here," Y/n turns to see Haruhi handing her a towel, having her softly smile.

" Thanks, Haruhi" the Fangirl screamed as Y/n grabs the towel and dry herself off.

' Wow... Y/n is actually has been acting different'

The day was then filled with the host club trying to figure out what Haruhi and Y/n was scared of, due to a bet they had, which none of them exceeded. Like Honey got scared of the dark, and Hikaru's and Kaoru's plan failed, only having them scare the costumers. And that leaves us to Y/n looking out on the sunset, walking by the shoreline before hearing shouting.

...

" Let him go...."Y/n mutters, looking down at the ground, having her fists bald up. The two taller males turned and looked at her figure, before smirking and listing go of the girl that looked like a boy, Haruhi.

" Oh- looked who joined the party"

꧁ ᑎOᗯ ꧂

" We're sorry! Don't hurt us!" They cried out as Y/n snapped out of her thoughts once more, looking down at them with a frown and cold e/c eyes. She puts her fist down as they laid on the ground, holding their heads.

" and why shouldn't I?" Y/n asks as her H/c hair blows in the wind.

" Y/n!!" She looks up but quickly couldn't see anything as she was grabbed by the shoulders. But surprisingly, she wasn't shaken to death, instead, she was met with violet eyes.