Sleepover

YOUR POV:

I slid down the wall as I watched the two boys stare at the Chairman. "We still have time before we reach the location of the next trial. So,the rules of this game is that you have to steal the ball from me. You are free to attack any way you want to. I won't hit back." Killua crosses his arms"so we just have to take the ball? Alright. I'll start." Killua then starts to walk around the Chairman,in the blink of eye there are multiple versions of him. "There are multiple Killua's!" Gon comments his eyes wide as Killua quickly dashed towards the chairman however he dodged.

Killua tried to attack him but yet the Chairman kept dodging. I continued to watch Killua fail,he got close a few times but nothing worked. Killua fell to the ground and kicked the Chairman's legs however instead of him falling,Killua jumped up and grabbed his foot in pain. "His leg is really hard..."Killua groans"ah! Tag me! Tag me!" Gon yells as Killua walks over and hits his hand.

Killua then slid down the wall next to me. I turned to him"are you ok? You're not going to die right? Can i see where he got you?" Killua looks over at me a faint blush on his cheeks,he then shook his head"no I'm fine." He then smirks and leans closer to me,causing me to blush"do you have a foot fetish or something? Is that why you wan-"I shoved him away from me"no! I just want to make sure you are ok." I cross my arms"jeez you act like someone has never worried about you before."

He stays silent for a second before finally saying something. "I'm joking." I look at Gon who was rushing towards the chairman"he keeps getting really close." I said"yes he has. But he's not fast enough."

Time skip

I have been watching the boys go at for a while. It was close to midnight now,Gon has taken off his coat and bag a while ago. And Killua has taken off his white shirt,I'm not sure why he didn't take off his under shirt though...

I let out a yawn and shifted and saw Killua walking over towards me. "You both were so close." The chairman comments. Killua bends down and picks up his white shirt"I'm done for the night. I give up." Gon then smiles lightly"why? We still got time." I stand up"really..."Killua trails off"don't you get it? He didn't even use his right hand or left leg. We could do it for a year and we'd still never get it." Gon turns to the chairman"WHAT?!"

"And here I thought i hid it well..."Killua then speaks up"come on Gon. It's getting late." Gon shakes his head"I'm going to stay." Killua nods and turns to me"you coming Y/N?" I nod and we walk into the hall.

"I'm so ungodly tired." I yawned"and then why didn't you leave the room?" Killua asks as I rub my eyes"I don't know...I had fun watching but I guess I didn't want to be alone?" I look over at Killua to see him shirtless. I felt my cheeks burn"K-Killua! W-Why did you take off y-your shirt?" He turns to me"because it's hot?" He then stops walking"aw~. You're blushing~." He pokes my cheek"that's so cute." I felt my cheeks burn even more"shut up!" He laughs as he continued to walk in front of me.

But then these two older men appeared in front of us. "Man you're sweaty." One comments"and coming out with a little girl." He finishes"hey don't you know how to say excuse me?!" The other yells and before I knew it their bodies were on the ground. My eyes widened in shock. "You just killed them." Killua continues to walk off though"gah! Killua! Wait!" I chased after him"bro why did you just kill them?!" Killua looks over at me"they deserved it." He shrugs"that's...that's barely a reason!" He then looks away"are you going to continue to follow me?"

"H-Huh?" I hum"do you want me to go away?" He stops walking"I just figured that sense I killed those two you would stop wanting to hang out with me." I shake my head"no! That was so cool! I've never seen anything like that!" I exclaim"y-you...you actually thought that-"I sigh"where I am from,nothing exciting ever happens. So this has been the most thrilling thing I have done."

I saw his cheeks turn a light pink for second"uh...I see..."he looks away"oh which reminds me,can I room with you?" I saw him jump"huh?! Why?!" I start to play with my gloves"w-well because a-at home I'd always sleep with my s-sister. A-And I can't sleep without something to hold onto." He stares at me in disbelief"why can't you use a pillow?" I cross my arms"I guess I could..."I then start to walk off"well,I guess I should get to bed now...night Killua." I go to open my door but I felt a hand grab my wrist"Killua?" I turn to see him blushing"I-I...I guess you can...but we aren't telling anyone. Got it?"

I smile and wrap my arms around him. "Gah! Thank you Killua!"