9.

72 hours. 72 hours had passed and Wesley had yet to hear from Ella. But he knew he wouldn't hear from her unless he forced his way through to see her.

She didn't want him near her. She still believed what she was told. He never got the chance to tell her it wasn't true, he never got the chance to prove it because by the time he got there, it was to late.

But, He was still thankful he got to her soon enough that she was still able to survive, even if she had to fight. She woke up, and he knew it, he seen it with his own eyes that she was awake.

He would talk to her again and he made it his number one mission to talk to her again, to make things right between them.

In the back of his mind. He knew he wanted to be with this girl. He wanted to be with her more than just what they were. But he knew now wasn't the time for his feelings, Now was the time to get back to talking base, to help her through this and get her better.

Because until she was better. He was going to push his feelings away. He wasn't going to be selfish, He wanted to be selfless for her. Only her.

I swallow as i walk through the hospital, frowning when Ella's nurse, Anne, steps in front of me, Stopping me in my tracks. 'Uh uh. Where do you think you're going?' she questions, raising her eyebrows. 'I have someone else to see here, not Ella. I swear' i speak, biting my lip but she just laughs.

'I'm not stupid boy. I've got requests from her, you're not allowed to see her, Wesley.' she states crossing her arms and i frown. 'Please, Anne. I've got to make this right, she was given a lie and thats why she hates me. please' i plead but she shakes her head.

'I'm sorry Wesley..' she trails off, letting out a sigh. 'She doesn't want to see you' she adds softly and i groan in frustration. 'You don't understand, i need to see her. God this girl means a lot to me and being kept away from her for three days in punishment enough is it not?!' i exclaim and she frowns.

'look, i'm not going against what a patient requests.' she speaks and i give up, slouching my shoulders. 'But. If i just so happen to turn around...' she trails off, turning to the desk and i smile widely before rushing past her, towards the room i knew to well for my liking.

My heart was about to beat out of my chest as i attempt to swallow although my throat was dry. I grab the handle and slowly turn it, pushing it open slowly. 'Anne, i told you. I'm fine, you don't need to ch-' Ella cuts herself off when her eyes lock with mine.

'I thought i said i didn't want you here!' she almost shouts and i hurry to close the door. 'Ella just give me a minute, please' i beg and she huffs. Crossing her arms as she rolls her eyes and i take that, stepping forward.

'I didn't use you. I don't even know how you could believe the slut of the school over me? but i didn't use you' i state and she stares at me, eyes hard. 'Please, Ella common' i huff out, crossing my own arms. 'Who was the one that helped you? the only one?' i ask and she shrugs.

'You. but it doesn't count. You used me. it was fake' she says bluntly and i roll my eyes this time. 'Dammit, Ella stop being so fucking stubborn.' i snap and her eyes widen as she drops her arms to her sides.

'I didn't fucking use you and im sick of people accusing me of it! i've had it at school ever since this happened and im not going to sit around and let you accuse me of it to!' i exclaim. 'then why did you come here?' she asks.

'Because. Because i need to prove to you i'm not using you. Would i really be going through this trouble just to prove it to you?!' i almost shout and she sighs, her eyes darting away from mine before she shakes her head. 'Exactly' i sigh, cautiously walking over and taking a seat.