Rodeos

Bailey and Nick had became quite decent friends, but he had never ever introduced or mentioned his brother, until Bailey saw them together at the rodeo. "Hey Nick," Bailey commented, Nick giving a bright smile "Hey." Alex assessed the situation before butting in, "Hey, I'm Alex Ryan, Nick's brother. Let me show you around." Alex offered, grabbing her by the hand and starting to walk. This boy clearly was not used to rejection, "actually, I know my way around a rodeo. I'm Bailey Hall, by the way." Bailey commented, before pulling her hand away from Alex and walking away to the Drovers float. Bailey had Jaguar here, she had also entered in the broncs.

"Alex Ryan's a bit full on, yeah?" Bailey said, in direction to Stevie. "Aw, consider my feelings hurt." Alex commented, as he was walking over. "So, you're a rodeo person?" Alex questioned. "Yep, broncs and all." Bailey said. "Stevs, mind looking after Jaguar whilst I go ride the broncs?" Bailey questioned, Stevie giving a nod. Bailey headed in the direction of the broncs. Once she got there, she heard the commentator over the speaker. "Bailey Hall on Trouble Maker. Now, not too long ago, we know that the Trouble Maker gave someone quite a nasty fall. Let's see how Bailey can handle him."

Bailey put the gear on, climbing onto the dark horse. She got into position and then nodded, as soon as she nodded, the gate flung open and the horse was off his rocket. Bailey knew this bronc was a hard one, she ended up taking a harsh tumble into the ground and a bad score. The girl sighed, climbing up from the ground and starting to walk out of the ring. Once she was out, she was greeted by Tess and Nick- both looking panicked. "Bailey, ah, are you ok?" Tess questioned as Bailey removed the gear. "I'm fine." Bailey responded, Nick stared at the girl worriedly. "I'm fine really, maybe I'll take up bulls, give you all a real fright." Bailey commented, wandering off back towards the float. "Yes I took a tumble and yes I am fine." Bailey commented. "Nick and Tess were really worried though, especially nick." Bailey said, with a frown. "Okay, you didn't hear this from me but he had a bad rodeo accident on the bulls- hence why he doesn't ride." Stevie explained. Bailey's face dropped, "oh no... i just made a comment about getting on bulls to really worry them.." Bailey replied. Stevie gave the girl a gentle smile, pulling her into a hug.